2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike SB 2002-2011: Let's give consumers quality materials and comfort for retail prices of $65-75 and make enough so that they're always in stock
Nike SB 2011-2019: Let's give consumers horribly uncomfortable shoes made out of plastic and reinforced steel and up the retail price
Nike SB 2019-present: Let's play these suckers and come out with a premium quality product line, put the price up to $90, pretend like it'll be readily available on all skate shop selves, and limit the production

definitely miss the cheaper days of sb but can't recall production numbers ever being high on dunks. supply has never met demand, and in 2011-2017ish or so demand was low compared to the supply. now demand is back to an all time high.
You are correct, they were always limited compared to any other nike products. But there was always a dunk on a shelf at any given time. There were staples like black/gum lows around black or pink box, venom high/low during gold and blue box that were readily available.

I was excited when I heard the whole concept behind Orange Labels but lets be real about it Nike doesn't give a ****.

Still waiting on my local Orange Label (DAVILLE) to

A. Actually get dunks
(Hawaiis, Chicago's, Doraemons, Safaris, Kevin & Hells, Instant, Phillies, Atlas, LA->Chi, Koston 1 Lows (either), ACG, Lobsters, Corals, Blackbar, Hypnotic, Hennessy, Street Hawker, Leather Orange Labels, Oskis, Court Purples, Habibis, Wheats, Diamonds, Elephants, Baroque Browns, Craters, Civilist, Bearbrick, Strangeloves, Shadows, Infrareds, Rayguns, Truck it Hi and Lows, Jades, Paras, Green/Purple J Pack, Carpet Co,, Russets, Bred 11, Corduroys, Black Sheeps, Panda Pigeon, Pastels, Lance mountain 1 Lows, Wasted Youths, Insert whatever dunk here)

B. Stop back dooring dunks

C. Lose the NIKE account so other shops get more dunks

I’ll just leave this here…
CAAF5D15-F11B-4AA4-BC7E-20FD094E979A.jpeg

Guess which one is me... 👆🏽

Initial impression I wasn't sure how I feel about them but they are different. On feel pictures might change people mind or letting these grow on them.

I think they aren't that bad, I bet they probably look better skated in (battle scar). These does remind me allot of the money cat highs though.

Copped a 11.5 on the pass. Surprised i hit since i had to switch sizes. Its an oop for a homie.

In return for the oop, my friend who is a lebron fan had to tell me MJ is the goat. He did, i screen shotted it and will hold it for any time we get in to this never ending debate lol.

Back
Top Bottom