2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

UNDSed the College Navy / Grey Flyknit for work today

C7A0084C-F2D8-4426-A9C5-78303C00D280.jpeg

Anyone got all the raffle links(that are still open) for the Ambush Dunks releasing tomorrow? First pair I've been down for in a while.

i literally see the same shoe 49 times and the black one ... ITS NOT like the paracords/cords are branded w NIKE/OFFWHITE you can just buy 50 diff color and change yourself bwahaha.

ALSO how is anyone going to identify these in the future?? "YO #19 of 50 is better colorway than #46 of 50" GT*O haha

1623702350742.png
I know they are coming in 3 different materials…
Leather, Suede and Canvas.
Maybe that way?

I know they are coming in 3 different materials…
Leather, Suede and Canvas.
Maybe that way?
tongues are different colors, stamp on midsole are different colors, tag on back of swoosh are different colors, and yes, some are suede and canvas and some are leather and canvas. other than that, essentially the same shoe. i am interested to see how these roll out and if they're different skus. also, 1/50 and 50/50 are different than the rest.

finished up the review on the tv signals. more views + on feet w both lace options in the vid:

forgot all about these, they are dope and prices aren’t bad at all I think ima scoop a pair.

Purchased my Maui’s smh. Went half sz up hope they fit

I’m an 8.5 and I won a 9 they are still wearable but I do wish I copped that 8.5

9 days and still no movement for my Michigan's off of Snkrs. Still waiting to be picked up by carrier status. Ever since Nike started sending my stuff through FedEx it is taking forever to get stuff. Never had this issue when they were using UPS. End of rant. Back to waiting.

Back
Top Bottom