2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got in line, wonder if I have a chance? Says wait time 16 mins

edit
Nope

Last edited:
Got to answer a riddle , draw 50 boxes until it finally verifies it , tells me my wait time is less than a minute then changes to 14 minutes , sold out , that was so fun

No conf number is normal. That how the AMM and another recent drop worked. Confirmation email should go out soon

Checked out on the Dunks but I'm an idiot for not adding both to one cart to save on shipping smh. Now I got a 15 min wait time for AF1 LOL
20210618_082034.jpg

The checkout screen says "You’ll receive a confirmation email with your order number shortly.", which looks different from what I've seen Shopify show before. I wouldn't be surprised if the confirmation emails are fairly delayed.

But if this all actually works out... then I actually hit on size 10 for both :nthat:

The Union 4 release last year had the same page as well.

Card was charged so that's what matters right now. Now to chill for the rest of the day and get through this heat wave :sick:

Congrats on the wins! I don't know why Shopify is so hit or miss. I carted on Bodega, tried to checkout, and it was the infinite loop of death then payment declined then sold out. Undefeated did it right. I hope that all Shopify releases are as smooth as this.

Undefeated usually gets high stock on their collabs. Look at the 97's and kobes. Glad most people were able to hit today.

I must have bad luck because I didn't get any Undefeated Kobes. I had to trade for the HOF.

Back
Top Bottom