2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

72F6A5CD-EE7B-45BE-98C6-BB2475C9F0B6.jpeg
Something beat up.
HEAT! Need these. Had em in HS but sold, didn't appreciate em as much then as I do now.

Did the N7s get cancelled or something? They're not showing up in the collection on NDC anymore, and Lyle Thompson's now listed with the Kyries :nerd:

HEAT! Need these. Had em in HS but sold, didn't appreciate em as much then as I do now.
I feel you on that one. I never had enough cash to buy em when I was around the same age. I randomly looked them up in 2019 and found a few good prices that I couldn’t pass up, got these for a real steal. But with today’s market…….

sold out instantly bc all those sneaker Twitter lames were buying up all the predesigned pairs bc they'll buy any dunk in hopes of reselling
I didn't even realize the Lyle pair was there or else I'd have just bought that one since I really liked it. I got the solelinks notification for the Trey Deere pair and tried to customize it. Finished in like 4 mins and it was sold out when I tried to ATC. Awful...

Seeing a lot of crazy nice designs made by people. My image wouldn’t update as I made the changes so I couldn’t do anything on them.

Ordered the stock red pair... Realized it was a custom shoe so I started designing my own pair. Cancelled the first pair and tried to reorder and Nike LOLed.

Screenshot_20210621-115130_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom