2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did someone say Sashiko?

88F831B4-9645-467B-88CD-3931A3D8302F.jpeg

ozboi ozboi
I’ve been to Sushi Neko and Oyshi Sushi. But that conveyor setup at Sapporo in nice. Not having to wait, and seeing the selection is great. The sushi is pretty fresh, and they pull all the older stuff that would just rotate. . . And replenish with new. They also have a touchscreen menu, for other items. So we would order off the screen, then hit the rotating stock hard.
:lol:
20191123_001142_1.gif

Last edited:
Those Laser Blues are aight. Nothing super special to me though. I haven’t been the biggest fan of most of these SB Lows with classic Nike shoe colorways, like the Infrareds, these Laser Blues, or any of the ACG colors. They’re not bad, but nothing crazy IMO. The colorways just don’t translate all that amazingly to me. Now the Safaris, and the Atmos Elephants (even though the elephant was inconsistent) on the other hand, those turned out PERFECTLY IMO.

TheQuartersnacks look cool, but as so many have already pointed out, the thin tongue is bad!

"Official Images" might actually be happening now...
The first time I found and bought strawberry cough in over a year is the night official renders drop. I'm feeling needlessly confident about these, this is gonna be a painful L I'm not ready for. :emoji_triumph:

Back
Top Bottom