2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Been a pretty good month. Most of my dunk/sb pickups this past 2 months. Traded my extra prods for the preme sb dunks. Got lucky for a few dunks for my girl but she’s not a huge fan of some of the color so I might be moving for retail to Nt fam if anyone wants for their girl. Delete if not allowed.

ED3B6AC2-9442-406F-BF04-7FDC90C8D228.jpeg
too bad she isnt my size :frown: I need a 7y

Looking at the Olympic SBs, they’re all cool. FTCs are the best IMO, but they look like some type of white Tiffany remix so while I do like, I’m not moved by having/buying pairs that are pretty similar to other pairs I have (White Diamonds, and I even get vibes of the McFlys from them, both are pairs I have). Also, the white/blue/yellow combo isn’t a combo I’m big one. I like the Quartersnacks, but the flat looking tongue is a no go for me, and I already have a TON of black/white kicks. The Parras are dope, much better than the last Parras IMO, but nothing crazy to me. I get Huxtable Low vibes for sure from them, and I’d take the Huxtables over the Parras. Would never wear either of the Gundam pairs. Look more like centerpieces than a pair of kicks I’d rock. Ultimately though, all good pairs, just nothing I absolutely need.

"Nike SB Dunk Low “Night of Mischief 2.0” SAMPLE😈🧻🎃👻🍬🚔 is what we will dub this until Nike decides to give us OfFiCiAl ImAgEs & InFo 🥴.

•Release date- 🤷🏽‍♂️ (October hopefully)😬

•This model seems to mimic a Mummy as an upper with glow in the dark soles, heal tab, tongue patch & spider in left shoe. Inserts have a toilet paper 🧻 & grass theme 🤣 (BAD *** KIDS) 🥴 OH YEA... THE SHOE TEARS AWAY ALSO‼️👀 Underneath appears to reveal a bluish turquoise like color similar to the color of the Nike check 🙃" via njssryda

Back
Top Bottom