2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy 4th!
20210704_124105.jpg

I know it’s beating a dead horse but man it’s ridiculous what these are going for
I rotated a few pairs of these and wiegers for sub $90 each from NT/ISS and used them as work shoes

I had a couple pair of ds grits that I sold for $600+ (each). Can't remember what I sold the used ones for, but I don't believe to have paid over $160 for either of the 3. They were never remotely hyped either. Ppl are just dumb.

Used to be my everyday office shoes, miss these beaters. I missed out on sooo many laser /Michael Desmond dunks on ebay they were always hard to find at a good price/steal, had to settle for these I remember haha
IMG_20210704_153122.jpg

P.S. I'm in Canada but most of my work is drivers from US so it's dead AF at work today wooooooh, thanks yall haha!!

Used to be my everyday office shoes, miss these beaters. I missed out on sooo many laser /Michael Desmond dunks on ebay they were always hard to find at a good price/steal, had to settle for these I remember haha
IMG_20210704_153122.jpg

P.S. I'm in Canada but most of my work is drivers from US so it's dead AF at work today wooooooh, thanks yall haha!!
you got enuf time to go put on some socks then lol

Back
Top Bottom