2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

At least the prices should come down into the low-to-mid $300 range in a week or two.

My last SNKRs SB W was the P-Rod highs in Jan 2020. I’ve tried for almost every pair since then and haven’t hit any. Raffles have been dry since May of last year.

Sucks that Nike basically has the privilege to tell us what we can and can’t wear.

L for me as well on SNKRS

UNDS these today. Unfortunately there will be no long review for these because YouTube terminated my channel. The explanation given was very thin and vague with no details. Im hoping ppl will rock w my new podcast instead and peep the mini reviews on IG reels and Tiktok

thanks to everyone on this thread that supported the YT channel when it was active, I appreciate yall

I hope you guys don't mind, I'm only going to do this one time since I don't want to spam the thread, but my new podcast is "Actual Fan of Sneakers" and I hope you guys find it relevant. It's available on all podcast platforms (spotify, apple, etc) EXCEPT of course youtube.

855AA4EE-06CF-404D-B287-153CC053C493.jpeg

Last edited:

UNDS these today. Unfortunately there will be no long review for these because YouTube terminated my channel. The explanation given was very thin and vague with no details. Im hoping ppl will rock w my new podcast instead and peep the mini reviews on IG reels and Tiktok

thanks to everyone on this thread that supported the YT channel when it was active, I appreciate yall

I hope you guys don't mind, I'm only going to do this one time since I don't want to spam the thread, but my new podcast is "Actual Fan of Sneakers" and I hope you guys find it relevant. It's available on all podcast platforms (spotify, apple, etc) EXCEPT of course youtube.

link: https://www.actualfanofsneakers.com

Man loved your yt channel 😢

Dude what??! I don't want to get into your personal business, but if there is more to the story I'd like to hear why. That just seems very bizarre and out of left field. Again, If you aren't comfortable no worries, I really liked your vids.

SNKRs is a very long shot, but being what I assume has the most stock I see how people hit. Local shops on the other hand that have 1 or 2 FSRs, I don't see how so many of you hit. These store raffles have been going on for what, 3 years now? I have never hit at a local/copdate raffle. Undftd, Brooklyn Projects, Premier, CCS, Spot, Orchard, SNS, Extra Butter, End, Cowtown, XB, etc. Nothing in either the local LA in store or online.

Dude what??! I don't want to get into your personal business, but if there is more to the story I'd like to hear why. That just seems very bizarre and out of left field. Again, If you aren't comfortable no worries, I really liked your vids.
I appreciate the kind words, I wish I had more answers but I don’t. Very sudden and out of nowhere for sure. Like I’ve said I’ve got some other things in the hopper now so hopefully the people that really liked my content will adapt to the new formats 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thank you bro, YouTube skews towards a younger audience anyway so I think a podcast makes more sense for me now anyway. we’re just moving onward and upward! And like I said if you want the reviews I’m making shorter ones now and posting to my IG reels and TikTok.

Back
Top Bottom