2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure if the reverse gr are releasing in the states. So I bought them from goat. Same with the wht blk total orange dunks.

I was lucky enough to get a pair of the OW EA. You guys think I can trade for a pair of Suprme Dunks lows. The recent stars one. Size 10.

I was lucky enough to get a pair of the OW EA. You guys think I can trade for a pair of Suprme Dunks lows. The recent stars one. Size 10.

No.

The current prices for those Supreme dunks are as low as they will ever be though. Grab the pairs you need now before the AJ1 drops and dunks skyrocket in price and never come back down again.

I got my blues still need the green and brown.

A few wears in on these. Trying to break the leather in some more. It was stiff as hell out of the box, quality not that great like others mentioned.

E215742B-AF31-4396-97AB-F4DB30E1B243.jpeg

undefeateds been on a dip since pers are comin in. just scooped a per on ebay this am for 170 since takin all Ls this week. id expect it to drop just a bit more

For reference use StockX, the answer is no unless you were able to get Lot 1 or 50. Then you would have the Supremes and extra cash leftover that you could use toward another colorway or pocket it. Prices for the other pairs around $600 last time I checked, so you need to add another decent pair like an decent GR dunk low. I added 5 pairs I think for the Supreme Dunk low in black.

What's the floor price gunna be for the undfts dunks

I wouldn’t be surprised if it dips to under retail as resellers start to undercut each other that still have them from the previous release.

I wonder what pair of OW I even got. It just says multi/multi/multi
I hope they’re worth something :lol: cause I still need Spartans, UNCs, and definitely need that burgundy pair coming soon

FE49888B-031D-4C81-A09C-4726D4668907.jpeg

for a raffle ticket
To some people, a raffle ticket win is a month’s rent. **** is gonna get worse because al the productivity and wealth keeps getting channeled to the top 0.01%, and a lot of people are getting pushed out. Add that to FauxNews saying dogs, like people, should be kept hungry to be obedient and well, things are gonna get real bad really quick. “Any man is 9 meals away from anarchy”

Back
Top Bottom