feature image
Nike-Dunk-Low-Bordeaux-DD1503-108-02.jpg
Nike-Dunk-Low-Bordeaux-DD1503-108-05.jpg
Nike-Dunk-Low-Bordeaux-DD1503-108-07.jpg
Nike-Dunk-Low-Bordeaux-DD1503-108-04.jpg
Nike-Dunk-Low-Bordeaux-DD1503-108-03.jpg
Nike-Dunk-Low-Bordeaux-DD1503-108-06.jpg
Nike-Dunk-Low-Bordeaux-DD1503-108-08.jpg

Nike putting out the whole crayola box on the dunks...
Nothing new. The dunk has always been one of their staple silhouettes and for the last 22 years has been around in a plethora of colorways. It's hilarious to me when I see folks complain about "dunks, am1, aj1, af1 are being played out" like these aren't the silhouettes most closely associated with the brand. Obviously they're gonna give the people as many options as they can. What's the problem? More to choose from. I don't want to assume you wasn't there cuz of your 2020 join date but just in case you wasn't there, from like 2006-2013 dunks were in abundance on mall shelves and sales racks.

Speaking of crayola box, been done. (not my pic, got it from a nike sb page member)

1629315359467.png

Nothing new. The dunk has always been one of their staple silhouettes and for the last 22 years has been around in a plethora of colorways. It's hilarious to me when I see folks complain about "dunks, am1, aj1, af1 are being played out" like these aren't the silhouettes most closely associated with the brand. Obviously they're gonna give the people as many options as they can. What's the problem? More to choose from. I don't want to assume you wasn't there cuz of your 2020 join date but just in case you wasn't there, from like 2006-2013 dunks were in abundance on mall shelves and sales racks.

Speaking of crayola box, been done. (not my pic, got it from a nike sb page member)

1629315359467.png
Lol.
It was just a statement to their current wave.
I've picked up bison SB's for retail back in the good 'ol days. I've been around for a while.

Lol.
It was just a statement to their current wave.
I've picked up bison SB's for retail back in the good 'ol days. I've been around for a while.
werd. They played us like fiddles this go-round starting off with the classic retros of viotech and plum, then of course the BTTYS lows (talking specifically non-SB dunks here).

I got Lot 12 in the Off Whites based on the color code in my order. I'm out of town so I'm having them held for pick up . I think the lots with the suede look a lot better than the others.

I got Lot 12 in the Off Whites based on the color code in my order. I'm out of town so I'm having them held for pick up . I think the lots with the suede look a lot better than the others.
I'm a sucker for leather liners and fear white cloth ones. Hoping mine at least has a leather liner

Last edited:

Agreed, I was going to off mine (no pun intended) for an extra pair of a Waves but second guessing it now.

Back
Top Bottom