2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I really don't think the Tiffany Dunks will be that much of a problem; I can assure there will be more of them than the Civilist's, Premiers, etc

initially resale prices will be $250-300 but as all pairs hit the market the prices will come down to around $150ish worst case

Most people who were in the SB era of hypebeasts have moved onto Jordan's, Foam's, etc

I really don't think the Tiffany Dunks will be that much of a problem; I can assure there will be more of them than the Civilist's, Premiers, etc

initially resale prices will be $250-300 but as all pairs hit the market the prices will come down to around $150ish worst case

Most people who were in the SB era of hypebeasts have moved onto Jordan's, Foam's, etc
Anything that these leeches think they could make a few dollars off they go after. I'm sure if you are tuned into the thread won't be too crazy but it won't be easy

Anything that these leeches think they could make a few dollars off they go after. I'm sure if you are tuned into the thread won't be too crazy but it won't be easy

That's what I mean they buy trying to get rich quick and pairs flood the market and they end up selling way lower just to break even

Look at all the idiots last week trying to sell Premiers for $400 now they are letting them go at $150 just to try and get their money back

That's what I mean they buy trying to get rich quick and pairs flood the market and they end up selling way lower just to break even

Look at all the idiots last week trying to sell Premiers for $400 now they are letting them go at $150 just to try and get their money back

Idk what's worse, the fact that there's people out there that buy specifically to resell or that there's people out there paying the resell prices

Idk what's worse, the fact that there's people out there that buy specifically to resell or that there's people out there paying the resell prices

I mean push come to shove; I will pay the extra $25-30 if I have to because otherwise I won't get what I want

Got the Premiers yesterday, Simply beautiful!.

Gonna try and get sz 11.5 tomorrow........Im really digging these, but i bought a Sz 11 and the toe box is a little tight for me to wear comfortably through the day. I dont care about the P, its a nice touch, but i like the colorway itself so not having the P doesnt bother me.

Even thought the prices aren't that steep, they still raise the box price for no reason. Spend time camping/ordering online and then selling getting hit with fees to make 5-10 bucks and the actual consumer ends up paying 150 for a 120 sneaker for no real reason except for ignorance

I mean push come to shove; I will pay the extra $25-30 if I have to because otherwise I won't get what I want

Yeah I mean everyone's got a price and opinion on shoes. I guess when I speak on the topic of reselling it's more about paying close to double the retail (just as the Petoskey Hi's were going for last week). As I said, everyone has a price or reason to spend or not to. I'm planning on picking up a pair of WPF and those consistently go for double retail for a DS pair.

I want to give a big shout out to this thread. I was/am a Jordan head and got into SB's when the Concords came out. since then i have almost exclusively bought dunks and am selling off my J's. Below is a picture of what i got so far. i buy what i like not what is the most popular. Later today i will be adding the Premier dunks as i was lucky enough to get a pair when they released last Saturday. Thanks everyone in here for the good vibes and informative post. (especially John00)

Even thought the prices aren't that steep, they still raise the box price for no reason. Spend time camping/ordering online and then selling getting hit with fees to make 5-10 bucks and the actual consumer ends up paying 150 for a 120 sneaker for no real reason except for ignorance
I never saw the logic unless it's an extremely rare shoe, you got them for cheap to flip, or you have a bulk quantity of them. Paypal (3%) and eBay/similar site (10%) + shipping is already close to $30-$40 unless you PayPal gift or go with PayPal invoice..but I supposed an X amount of money in return for basically doing nothing other than purchasing a pair of shoes is the logic

Last edited:
I wonder what the "very. very limited" Diamond Low is gonna be :nerd:

reverse Tiffany lows perhaps?

Last edited:
I want to give a big shout out to this thread. I was/am a Jordan head and got into SB's when the Concords came out. since then i have almost exclusively bought dunks and am selling off my J's. Below is a picture of what i got so far. i buy what i like not what is the most popular. Later today i will be adding the Premier dunks as i was lucky enough to get a pair when they released last Saturday. Thanks everyone in here for the good vibes and informative post. (especially John00)

Repped, I'm in the same boat..just sold two more of my Jordan's this week

I agree but people are morons; I know cats are losing money on eBay and not even realizing it :lol:

I wonder what the "very. very limited" Diamond Low is gonna be
nerd.gif

reverse Tiffany lows perhaps?
sounds like a regular QS/HS release, last real HS we got that wasnt tied to a specific store was the blue levis i think. blue levis hit select outlets as b grades, just not my shop or outlets 

I would probably pay good money for some reverse Tiff lows :pimp:

Nike needs to give us some retros

I want Supas, Mulders, Sharks, Futuras, Ghost High's

those Squadron Blues back there are one of the best Dunks in the past few years IMO

Back
Top Bottom