2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That ??/?? segment on the off-whites is a turn off to me. Would have gone for a couple if they left that off.

Just an FYI for those looking to get the price difference on the Off White Dunks (we were charged $180 and the box says $150,) I chatted Nike and they would not budge on a price correction/partial refund.

9028E88E-C6DC-4FC5-814B-6684FC5FB730.jpeg

Not as bad as I thought they were going to be in hand. Would have loved the suede but grateful just to finally get EA for something. Quality is decent, some glue marks in the spot above my thumb.

Good deal on these especially this size
I would buy but I’m curbing spending right now

Good deal at 239US/302 CAD? nah not for me personally

Collecting will always be about steals to me, tons of other models I can buy for that price
Last month i bought a pair of Pegasus 37 for $60 / Jordan 1 Hi Strap for $100 on eBay

Im only in this thread to laugh at resale prices and stay current on releases hahaha

9028E88E-C6DC-4FC5-814B-6684FC5FB730.jpeg

Not as bad as I thought they were going to be in hand. Would have loved the suede but grateful just to finally get EA for something. Quality is decent, some glue marks in the spot above my thumb.
I got these as well. Agree, your photo made me feel a little better. Still not sure I will wear them, or even keep them. Generally I hate to buy stuff "just because", but sort of rage-copped, having finally got EA.

You love to see it. How'd you manage the Supreme's? I didn't realize until just now that the price on the blue really came down. I could finagle moving some shoes, but don't really trust SX to authenticate...

Today. These aged well, IMHO.
Image from iOS.jpg
The only IW I got was the “sea crystal”. These were the only other one I thought about getting (Boca Jrs are one of my all time faves) Kicking myself for not pulling the trigger now.
Funny how back then we were all ******** about the slim tongue and lack of padding. Now regular dunks are all the rage. Life moves pretty fast...

This probably the best execution virgil has had.

A lot of these colors are dope. between the colors complimenting each other to the look

You love to see it. How'd you manage the Supreme's? I didn't realize until just now that the price on the blue really came down. I could finagle moving some shoes, but don't really trust SX to authenticate...

Image from iOS.jpg

Got the Supremes on SX. Been patiently watching the prices since release. I think ~$800 as good as it gets on these. Had to pull the trigger before they skyrocket out of nowhere and are unattainable.

I’m holding to my theory that when the official AJ1 pics start surfacing these dry up quick and won’t be seen for below $2k again.

Image from iOS.jpg
The real boca’s are in my top 3, but I was eyeing those yesterday since the 05’s probably won’t hold up well today.

Back
Top Bottom