2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So the poll is to see what gets retroed next?

Goldenrod lows have already been announced for this year.

I could be wrong, but I personally think these polls are Nike's data collection method for what direction they would retro sneakers.

It's the same thing that happened with the Air Max polls years back.

And that's what kills me, man.
If people want BTTYS dunks, get the actual retro of the dunk. Not a retro of a lazy flip in color-blocking.

-Drew

I could be wrong, but I personally think these polls are Nike's data collection method for what direction they would retro sneakers.

It's the same thing that happened with the Air Max polls years back.

And that's what kills me, man.
If people want BTTYS dunks, get the actual retro of the dunk. Not a retro of a lazy flip in color-blocking.

-Drew
Yea, definitely. 👍

AE3145E0-1DB9-491D-903C-2931422E4D82.jpeg

just got my pair in lot 7, was kinda hoping for 16 or any of the other ones with suede. Not sure if I’m going to keep, but super clean in person

Don't get your hopes up for anything. All the app says is "votes will be counted for each of these iconic designs, and the winner will go down in history as the best from the CO.JP line of masterpieces. Take part in this historic moment and cast your vote to decide the top CO.JP sneaker." Nothing definitive about a retro or re-release. Then again I know y'all NTers love jumping to conclusions like Jordan in the '88 dunk contest.

If I could have any of those shoes from the 16 they picked, I'd take the zoom seismic.

Anyone else still waiting for their Off-White dunks to ship (that were ordered last week)? I went back a couple pages and didn't see anything, but getting a little nervous....

Anyone else still waiting for their Off-White dunks to ship (that were ordered last week)? I went back a couple pages and didn't see anything, but getting a little nervous....

Give it a few days. Mine had said preparing to ship since Friday night/ Saturday.. got notification last night that they were in route and will be delivered today. Bought the pollen 1’s as well and they sat for about a week before finally shipping. I think there’s just a backlog.

I feel like my pair was stolen by the truck driver. On my tracking, it says it was attempted to be delivered, but my landlord was home all day and no one came by. Now I have it requested to be dropped off to a physical store so I can pick it up. We'll see how that goes.

I’m only mildly nervous - my pair was to be delivered this evening and just updated to tomorrow :emoji_unamused:

Back
Top Bottom