2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The $25 shipping is alway odd when it’s not next day shipping. However, the $25 shipping form a site that does drops right and gets them to people, not resellers/bots, is better than having to pay the huge mark up on resell sites.

A crushed box is definitely bad form though.

L today from SNKRS but my SS pair arrived today
I’m gonna beat the hell out of these

Attachments

• FDB37FC1-063E-4247-AFB1-DB2692E3D49D.jpeg
    FDB37FC1-063E-4247-AFB1-DB2692E3D49D.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 56
Waiting on OW's to get delivered and see this. Scary hours lol.
Screenshot_20210915-135640_FedEx.jpg

this happened to my pair also...i changed my location to a fedex center & yesterday they said something with the label was wrong. i saw it was loaded onto the truck @ 5am, but still wasn't delivered, so i called, that's when i learned the info about the label & also they thought it was on the truck but wasn't. i see today it was ready for pickup & go to the center, mans is in there talking about "i don't see it man, it's not here." i was patient but buddy didn't know, i was about to roundhouse kick everything in that *** down... he looked again & "found" it.

Last edited:
I am familiar with Social Status because they are in the same group with A Ma Maniere. I am not saying that they would ship out all of the pairs in one day. I was just saying that at this pace the folks who got the Chocolate Milks on SNKRS today will get them before some folks who hit last week on Social Status's site. My gripe was mainly with the $25 shipping for such slow shipping.

you also were asking why you might not have gotten yours and where they were shipping from, so it wasn’t obvious you knew where Social Status was or how they would operate a large collaboration release and shipping

The $25 helps cover the custom domain, etc for the drop. Which was discussed in here. AMM did it the same way on the 3s, which also shipped from PA.

was just trying to help.

My chocolate milks came in today. Shipping box crushed with no wrapping inside and sneaker box also crushed with tears. Boy, that $25.00 shipping was well worth it. Not!!!!!
I got mine on Tuesday same thing! Beat up box and crushed box with no wrapping but wife’s sz 4 no damage and they put paper inside so the box wouldn’t get damaged

Got my Chocolate Milks, but the QC Is kinda trash. Lots of stitching errors including one of the Swooshes not being fully stitched down
Just about every dunk that's been made in Vietnam since 2019/2020 has had shoddy midsole stitching. Even the stock photo from Nike shows it in this case.

1631968836531.png

Also lol @ folks thinking $25 flat shipping is for expedited/better shipping :lol: they just charging a flat for everyone so they don't take the L shipping cross-coast. Shipping rates have also gone up from every company. I can't sympathize for anyone that willingly bought that garbaggio.

Fingers crossed that the zebra cakes slide in the aftermarket for my size…Really want them but the Gundams take priority…

If I can pull them for around $200 then I’ll bite…Otherwise I might just have to call it a pass…

On my SS chocolate milk shipping:
-In store raffle pairs (adult and toddler) both arrived in the same box TH via UPS 2-day. One was $25 shipping, one was $15.
-Online orders for two different sizes of PS (12.5 and 13):
1. One just printed a label for 2-day
2. Nothing on the second yet. EDIT: email received today with another 2-day label.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom