2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

C77515D7-0BA2-47E4-8B4F-B2DA033ECB80.jpeg
I love these. These are the only non-SB Dunks that I’ve bought since like 2016, and the quality is so good. I wonder why Nike switched up the materials from last year. I’d love to know like the actual documented reason.

I was lucky to have been able to secure a pair of the orange Mummy’s, and they’re my 3RD favorite Halloween Dunk SBs, behind only the Jason Voorhees Highs (which I have) and the Dia De Los Muertos Lows. I personally love the more neutral tones of the Mummy’s, even with that bright az glowing sole. Some other past Halloween-esque pairs have been dope, like the 2 or 3 back and orange pairs that’ve dropped in the past (not counting the Night of Mischief pair as I’m not a fan at all of those), but I’m not a huge fan of orange. Actually wore my Jason’s (with Blacksheep splattered laces) yesterday.
C851FD09-6D50-4C7B-8898-2BD59644C560.jpeg
Omg!!!!!! Fire!!

Naww I think u guys was missing my point lol.. it was a couple people on here saying they wouldn’t wear the mummies now since Halloween is over or don’t even want them now since Halloween is over. And that’s what made me say what I said. I was just saying it don’t matter when you wear them they are fire! I know they came out around Halloween but you don’t have to just wear them around Halloween

Oh I see what you mean. The wearability is why I like them. Night of Mischiefs are pure halloween shoe because they're gimmicky. But Mummies while being a silly shoe they still look normal enough to rock the rest of the year. I'm gonna get a cream sweat suit and rock these for thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom