2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got this in a few days ago from Premier. Shark grey outer shell with the fire inside…
18F11079-2A60-4E3E-9FFD-33AF1DC443B4.jpeg
63B47B62-23DB-4449-BA7E-58B4053ED723.jpeg
Very cool - I saw that pop up in stock, but didn't pay attention, as I had the black one. Looks good in grey.

L this morning on the gundams. I had actually bought these on goat couple days ago since I wasn't confident going into the drop at all. Bought for 238 so I was skeptical the seller was even gonna ship. Thankfully just got the email that said seller shipped this morning. Also caved and bought banshees yesterday for 250. Felt like a little overpay, but it is what it is. Hopefully that seller ships out soon as well

yep i copped gundams on sx on monday bc i knew snkrs wouldnt deliver. seems like i got them at a good price since my size price when up this morning

Info on those pants

Looks like these but black. A lot of brands are doing these plisse pleated type pants so may be something else but Issey is “the one”.

Good lookin out dawg

$340, wasn't expecting that....good lasting quality I hope.

COS and Zara had similar type plisse plants in the past. Maybe they do now. I have a black pair from Zara but its not nearly as nice as the Issey ones, and its not as pleated either. Its like an iron patch on a jacket vs stitched and guess which is which. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom