2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got for basically retail. Worn once.
20220106_195301.jpg

can i ask for help during the drop? These go hard to me lol. I have the blazer IDs and the vapormax shes done
Surprised to see not that many ppl like em, but I’m w/ you on this. No matter whether they are SB or even Dunks, these seems pretty intriguing to me. Can’t recall the name somehow, but wasn’t there an ACG pair whose outsole were just like these?
EB37B259-6030-4226-9918-E00E951CB701.jpeg

Surprised to see not that many ppl like em, but I’m w/ you on this. No matter whether they are SB or even Dunks, these seems pretty intriguing to me. Can’t recall the name somehow, but wasn’t there an ACG pair whose outsole were just like these?
EB37B259-6030-4226-9918-E00E951CB701.jpeg
I dont see SB branded anywhere on these but still fire imo. They remind me of the Moss Man toy I had as a child.
1641558509613.png

Last edited:
wow. had the size 12 olive ishods in my cart and they went OOS during checkout. literally was clicking place my order on ndc within 30 seconds of the drop :smh:

Impulse/FOMO copped brown Ishods. Went TTS. Hope they fit and hope I actually like them when they arrive. If not I’ll oop my size 10 for retail.

wow. had the size 12 olive ishods in my cart and they went OOS during checkout. literally was clicking place my order on ndc within 30 seconds of the drop :smh:
Same here man. Was so annoyed it happened at the last step. What's also frustrating is how all sizes below 11 sat or are still sitting.

I'm ok with the L as I'm saving all my energy for the Chlorophyll Dunks whenever they end up dropping.

Red and black ishods in big sizes (up to 12)
I honestly dont see these being a problem half the country hasnt even put them online yet.

Back
Top Bottom