2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What I’m out of touch with me is…, youth these days doesn’t even care dropping $380 on these plastic GRs, but still cares about the difference of the stitching…
Youth lmao I been collecting sneakers since 99 my boi I own a lot of shoes and I paid retail for every pair my first time going resell ever so yeah I want make sure they authentic with all the fakes going around these days I been on Nike talk from day 1 just started a profile like 16 but I been doing this just wanted little insight I don’t get judgement troll etc when I seen mad ppl pay way more for trash GR releases over the years n here but ok thanks too everyone keep it 💯

the shoddy midsole stitching on my syracuse lows (2020) has always bothered me

was the entire run made in vietnam?

have always thought about buying another pair for the chance of getting one that's better stitched

can't tell if i'm out of touch with the youth or if 504kickzSuperior 504kickzSuperior is a troll :emoji_thinking:

skinner-out-of-touch.gif

48AFE0F3-C70C-4896-B6B0-C2BB47FDCB5D.jpeg

Nike By You dunks came in from the UK. I know I’m lame for doing the 711 colorway but I liked the CW from the jump so I’m happy to have em. Quality actually not terrible on these surprisingly. None of the glue stains and poor stitching like most of the GR dunks from last year.
Even though most of us in the USA were unable to obtain, I’m happy that at least the ones that I have seen so far, Nike used better materials than what was expected.

Back
Top Bottom