2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m def in on the nostalgia that these ciders are making me feel. Looking at the prices right now is icing on the cake. Anyone that already has a pair that can post some pics of the alt laces?

I'm really into those Kermit dunks or whatever the kids will call them. I could see me really liking those for years to come.
These are the only Kermit Dunks I see…😉

Attachments

• 6BDA97D4-682E-41C3-BFFD-843934AA0916.jpeg
    6BDA97D4-682E-41C3-BFFD-843934AA0916.jpeg
    465.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I’m def in on the nostalgia that these ciders are making me feel. Looking at the prices right now is icing on the cake. Anyone that already has a pair that can post some pics of the alt laces?
They don't come with extras, or at least mine from flightclub/goat didn't. But I tried out sandalwood SB laces and some generic purple flats I had. Photos taken with flash. Out of these I would go sandalwood > stock > purple

1648170185382.png

1648170206966.png

They don't come with extras, or at least mine from flightclub/goat didn't. But I tried out sandalwood SB laces and some generic purple flats I had. Photos taken with flash. Out of these I would go sandalwood > stock > purple

1648170185382.png

1648170206966.png

So I’m pretty close to wanting to sand off the leather panels to make them suede… just not sure if I can make it look clean on the heel tab area. Might just do it anyways

Did the kentucky HI SBs release in Europe? Bought a pair off Goat and theyre shipping from Netherlands smh

I bought a pair of navy/red Supreme Hi's (first time buying from GOAT) and was surprised they're coming from the Netherlands as well. I was under the impression that GOAT was only in the US.

1648170185382.png

1648170206966.png

Salty I missed the Nicekicks drop of these this morning, but I ended up copping on Goat. I remember the price was crazy on these joints, but glad I got em!!

The only time no box has stopped me from getting a sneaker is if it's a GR that is everywhere and I can find another one cheap easily.

But if it's something I want or a deal, I don't care about the box.

Anyone collect P-Rods?
My buddy did. Had a ton of P-Rod 1s and even the artist collabs too. I think he has since then sold most of them off. I still have P-Rod 2 Cements on ice for whatever reason. and J-Rod 1s as well as the Cinco De Mayo ones. Both feel like tanks on my feet now.

I am a camera dork and hate Polaroids but really want these shoes. I wish the bottom of the sole was black but they look cool with all white.

Grey oski hoodie
s, m, l, xl, xxl

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom