2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

cee34c0f-0dd5-4a99-bd40-bd1c272333fc.jpg

NIKE HAS THE BLUE ISHOD UP IN A TON OF SIZES!

LINK: https://tinyurl.com/23csm7aa

I know a good portion of you aren't interested in this so please spare me the nasty comments, but I'm wondering if anyone out there has applied the Fox Trot Uniform 'Sail' stainer to the midsole of the Valerian Blue Dunk Lows and has pics of the results?

Since they don't make my size in the vintage navy I was curious to see how the Valerians would turn out with the stainer.

I'm not trying it on my pair first lol...just wanna see if anyone else has thought of this and done it.

I know a good portion of you aren't interested in this so please spare me the nasty comments, but I'm wondering if anyone out there has applied the Fox Trot Uniform 'Sail' stainer to the midsole of the Valerian Blue Dunk Lows and has pics of the results?

Since they don't make my size in the vintage navy I was curious to see how the Valerians would turn out with the stainer.

I'm not trying it on my pair first lol...just wanna see if anyone else has thought of this and done it.
The stainer works well, just look up their instagram page and you'll see results.

What city?

This one

Releases are related to skate spots around town.

Some releases have a vague-as-hell photo of a area that is usually skated and you have to identify it. It will literally be a curb and a blank wall. :lol:
It was regular degular instore today, i live downtown & I was free so I was able to pull up quick. No line, lots of stock, hope they do it more often

Back
Top Bottom