2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I really thought I'd be able to get them damn Gnarhunters, I'm the whole circus
Random time/day raffles screw me… I didn’t realize my local was having the raffle until I was already home (closest spot to me is like 30mins away). Definitely one of the cleaner recent collabs, i would’ve like a pair at retail.

Today:
F870924F-AFB7-4AED-8546-4DD661F5EB0D.jpeg

Hit on the Chicago Dunks. I have way to many 'Chicago' themed shoes but I'm a sucker for them. Such a clean color combo.

For whatever reason I am undefeated on the NDC app but have only hit once on SNKRS. Go figure.

The whole point of this thread IMO is to share. Its what made it the greatest thread on NT and the only reason I started frequenting it.
I don't care who shares what but I have never in all these years copped from anything on here. And Premier sent that email out and no Insta announcement so they were trying to give us the best chance without plastering it on the internet. Gotta read the room.

Yeah. But it is like 1-1,00,000 without informing everyone. I like to keep it quiet. It is nice to help but most of the time.....best to take care of yourself first.
121519005_200612301433151_4849859512452961743_n.jpg

I don't care who shares what but I have never in all these years copped from anything on here. And Premier sent that email out and no Insta announcement so they were trying to give us the best chance without plastering it on the internet. Gotta read the room.
giphy (67).gif

I remember back in the day when peeps like John00 John00 used to post constant info for online availability, phone orders (WITH the phone number), in store availability, etc…. Day of, and after release… ON THE REGULAR! And now peeps worried about posting a raffle link where you’re probably not getting whether you post the link or not…?!

Things done changed.

Still, shout out to one of the better shoe related threads on NT.

Back
Top Bottom