2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

5487542C-C6CB-4F65-97C6-C3226BFDA979.jpeg

Swing and a miss, terrible
At least make it the same colorway as the sample.

the dunk is a classic. i could see NMDs coming back too. with everyone popular shoe model, you're going to get some ****ty colorways. everything isn't gonna be banger.
Facts. The more dunks the merrier. Dunks have been available in a plethora of colorways and materials ever since the early/mid 2000s. But now all of a sudden they're the new NMD :rofl:

We survived dunk wedges, I think the dunk will be ok

1657038183638.png

For those of you with kids, do you also strictly rely on raffles or is it easier to get toddler sized dunks in stores?

Received my order from Nike for the Valerian Blue I won off the Nike app last week. The UPS guy handed me the box and it weighed like 10lbs and I said.....these are not what I ordered. Opened them up and had 2 bottles of pool cleaner in the box instead of the sneakers. So.....got a refund which is fine as I wasn't really too much in the GAF dept. about them. Just tried that app for the first time and won. But as a heads up there is still plenty of ****ery going on in the Lebanon, IN shipping dept. for Nike.

Received my order from Nike for the Valerian Blue I won off the Nike app last week. The UPS guy handed me the box and it weighed like 10lbs and I said.....these are not what I ordered. Opened them up and had 2 bottles of pool cleaner in the box instead of the sneakers. So.....got a refund which is fine as I wasn't really too much in the GAF dept. about them. Just tried that app for the first time and won. But as a heads up there is still plenty of ****ery going on in the Lebanon, IN shipping dept. for Nike.
What the hell? Pool cleaner from Nike? Damn 😂
I know people get the wrong order sometimes or even get a double, but pool cleaner though lol ?

This one is somewhat surprising because the Hurricanes wear crappy Adidas. I assume Nike can make colorways of schools not contracted with them by using the loophole of not putting the school name on the shoes or legitimately using the school name on the listings, similar to how they removed the branding tied to Deion Sanders when they re-released shoes he wore in order to avoid paying him royalties in the present and going forward.

Last edited:
edit: these came in today (shout out to FedEx for Sunday delivery)

rare Nike/snkrs retail W. Materials are trash, but the cw is fire (imo). I’ll take it for retail.

711C5535-D567-40F5-9E49-BB249E06CF2A.jpeg
Hope they aren’t too crappy, I paid resale for these 💩’s, colorway too easy to wear for me. Should be here end of week

Hope they aren’t too crappy, I paid resale for these 💩’s, colorway too easy to wear for me. Should be here end of week
Standard current nike materials… but yeah, cw is super clean. One of the pairs that have really stood out to me recently.

Back
Top Bottom