2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was rewatching the epicly latered on Keith Huf. This screenshot is a pic inside of Huf in the early days. That’s his ex wife Anne Freeman who helped him start Huf. I have dreams of walking into a time capsule skate shop like this with vintage SBs on the wall lol. Viotech, red griptapes, chocolates, Mulders, Forbes just chillin.
51EE72D3-99FE-48D2-95AF-BC9FC23FC955.png

Also got my backup carpets in. Favorite dunk in the past few years for sure.
2D505DEE-696E-4B08-AFD3-42D509157997.jpeg

Was rewatching the epicly latered on Keith Huf. This screenshot is a pic inside of Huf in the early days. That’s his ex wife Anne Freeman who helped him start Huf. I have dreams of walking into a time capsule skate shop like this with vintage SBs on the wall lol. Viotech, red griptapes, chocolates, Mulders, Forbes just chillin.
I'll have to peep that. Related, I always heard original 2002 viotechs were co.jp japan release only. Then since the last retro I saw guys on NT say they copped at regular shoe stores here stateside. What was the story with their release?

I'll have to peep that. Related, I always heard original 2002 viotechs were co.jp japan release only. Then since the last retro I saw guys on NT say they copped at regular shoe stores here stateside. What was the story with their release?
Huf episode is a good one. It’s 3 parts on YouTube. Some cool footage of that crew with Gino, Keenan, etc street skating NYC in its glory days. Watch the 4 chocolate episodes and the Gino episode with it if you wanna go back in time to NYC when it was all skateable.

Idk the story on the viotech release but apparently Huf had them back then.

don’t let that fool you. shoes didn’t really sit even back then, maybe a couple hours at most. i had some furious drives up to huf to try and catch releases :lol:

Also got my backup carpets in. Favorite dunk in the past few years for sure.
2D505DEE-696E-4B08-AFD3-42D509157997.jpeg
I went to Huf store in SF years ago

I think I bought a t shirt and never wore it 🤷‍♂️

of course it was different back then but I don't think dunks were in a lot of skate shops that long

I ordered a pair of Sups's from Pacific Drive skateshop...I wanna say they costed no more than $75

copped them from NTSF on a random summer evening. i'll try to eventually check my box to see if the receipt is still in there. was having dinner and stopped by beforehand and they were sitting on shelves. they were also released on ndc, another random midnight release.

that huf picture is definitely staged. the OG huf staff was super cool, and their 50% off events were always a good time.

Back
Top Bottom