2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rocked my Orange Box Dunk SB Lows today. These things are dope IMO. I have, and love, all 4 from the Box series.
4AAD96D2-2532-4205-A030-480484F71753.jpeg

Was

Wasn’t much a fan of these (although they do look good here.) or the pink box. I love my black box. But, not picking up the silver box for the low years ago is one of my biggest sneaker regrets.
The Pink Boxes might actually be my favorite of the four, but I love ‘em all. The Greys with their weird, almost marbling looking, midsoles is still one of the oddest things to me. Like I think we’ve all chalked it up to just some type of production error, and not an intentional thing right? It still looks cool to me, but it’s unique for sure.

The Pink Boxes might actually be my favorite of the four, but I love ‘em all. The Greys with their weird, almost marbling looking, midsoles is still one of the oddest things to me. Like I think we’ve all chalked it up to just some type of production error, and not an intentional thing right? It still looks cool to me, but it’s unique for sure.
E9137843-1CE0-43C2-865D-C62D3B984445.jpeg

4B1D31DC-DE9F-4B1D-A239-1FD23DDDDAEB.jpeg

I hate how ppl act as if matching is problem. There’s no way I can actively try to not match. That hoodie is dope, some dark denim and it’s a dope fit
Yeah, it is pretty damn dumb IMO. Like if someone likes to match…cool. If someone doesn’t like to match…cool. Arguing that there is a true right or wrong answer on some sht that’s purely subjective, is the silliest thing when it comes to personal tastes surrounding kicks and/or clothes.

The Brown Paisleys aren’t for me AT ALL, but I can respect them. They look so much better IMO with the tear away panels removed, but even still, I’m just not that big on the color of these, and all over paisley on a shoe is just a little too much for me personally.

You gotta know how to rock them. I love them and they're rather amazing imo. They're pretty unique and they have some pretty dope contrasting color accents. I get they not for everyone, which is definitely a good thing to me. I already know there won't be many ppl, if any,, rocking these around my town, which is a definite plus.

I haven't seen how they look with the panels removed, but I love them how they are.

I remember the pink boxes sitting on maybe undftd and I was super on the fence about copping, they had already sold out at other sites. Pink and orange boxes were some of the first GRs I remember selling out quick. I decided against it and got a used pair of pink boxes the following year for like $90, took three steps in them around the house and listed them back up for sale. Stiff and uncomfy as hell

This time it wasn’t fcfs like the Brown Paisleys . This one was the 3 minute draw smh. I realized that once I was able to get 3 phones in while the Paisleys I only got 1 phone in and instantly got a W

Back
Top Bottom