2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Maaaan, Nters I need yo help for real! Got a Note 10.... reserved the Jackie Robinson lows, won it, got the pop up notification telling me so. Go to my notification screen of any and all notifications in SNKRS, nothing..... then I come back hrs later (now) and it keeps telling me "invalid device". I've Uninstalled and reinstalled, force stop, and nothing.... please help, please.

Maaaan, Nters I need yo help for real! Got a Note 10.... reserved the Jackie Robinson lows, won it, got the pop up notification telling me so. Go to my notification screen of any and all notifications in SNKRS, nothing..... then I come back hrs later (now) and it keeps telling me "invalid device". I've Uninstalled and reinstalled, force stop, and nothing.... please help, please.
I would try Nike Cs i believe they can see it in their end

These came in like a month ago, I forgot to post. Let’s go Mets, Subway Series happening right now.

5D90EE3E-F1E2-42CB-9656-55FCD5EF9710.jpeg 3CDF10DC-4100-47D7-9686-69FBDAF97406.jpeg E05AC9E3-0CD9-4E13-B1F1-8EDB8BC197C0.jpeg

I did try them earlier thru online chat, but it was obvious they were not gonna go into my account and check after I asked 4x.... just kept getting responses like, "yo I got you!" Kinda insulting....

verse001 verse001 fam did u take down your YouTube? I was looking for some reviews from you recently and couldnt find any.

You have always been one of my favorite sneaker photographers

Thank you! YouTube killed my channel a little over a year ago, I still post a little bit as far as pics and videos but more focusing on the podcast these days

Follow him on the gram reviews are there now.

💯 although I been cutting back and barely buying any kicks these days. When I do get something I’ll post a review though

Youtube screwed him over.

Yea. I was super bitter about it right when it was first happened and was feeling raw but now it’s enough in the past that I just kinda moved on

@sneakaprince he puts out a dope podcast too call Actual Fan of Sneakers

Appreciate that! 🙏🏻

L on the Mets.

If Nike created a system where anyone who wanted a shoe could get it, I’d probably own five times as many shoes as I do.

…so thank you Nike.

…and **** you.

What Nike should do is a month before a release have a 30-60 min slot where you can pre-order a pair to purchase. Anyone who enters in that period is guaranteed a pair when they release. This way Nike knows how many orders it needs to fulfil. You would have more happy customers and Nike will also make a decent amount of money for themselves instead of BS limited number of pairs and peeps paying stupid amounts for resale.
One can dream :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom