2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

got access and made these. inspired by someone who posted the idea last time, so shoutout to you :smokin

No description available.
That was me! In turn, I was inspired by the vx-1000 SBs as well as c&ks that I just re-bought and got in last week. Can't wait to see em in hand please share

These are great - I just ordered essentially the reverse (call em the red argon’s)

A2030461-908D-4F07-AFF3-5EC581AC1E2F.jpeg

Very clean

Went with the satin check, wasnt tryna linger around to long didnt know how long it was gonna b up for

I know i had something more fiery if i sat down and took my time i was moving around

For those with access, are you guys getting pop-up notifications when you get the access? Or will it only tell you checking through the app?

Is quality better on these by yous? I would imagine they got to be better then that cardboard **** on most grs, right???

even if you got access…

they come up as out of stock now…nike just tryin to keep the dunk hype alive…

i was hesitant to pull the trigger, i bought some gr dunks last year and they were the worst shoe i ever bought from a material standpoint…straight junk

even if you got access…

they come up as out of stock now…nike just tryin to keep the dunk hype alive…

i was hesitant to pull the trigger, i bought some gr dunks last year and they were the worst shoe i ever bought from a material standpoint…straight junk
I got access the first go around but didn't think I liked the options than I saw someone do what they called reverse pandas🙃 but are basically 99 stormtroopers but in low

Back
Top Bottom