2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah you’re really rolling the dice on material quality when you go for a regular dunk. Sometimes you luck out and get something like the Jackie Robinsons and sometimes you crap out and get the Syracuse Highs. As hard as they are to get, SBs are atleast consistent
syracuse highs are ridiculously bad…i had bought fake union jordan 1s and the quality on those were unbelievably nice…i really couldnt believe how something authentic could be so bad in comparison to something fake

you can really get hustled buying shoes online…colors and materials can be way off

That was quick. Totally different from my NBY AM1 experience.
DF5BEFE5-41E3-47BA-B607-A6DDD314548D.jpeg
when did you order?

The right toe box on my Fragment Dunk Hi's has an abnormally huge crease. Never seen something like this and believe it's a defect? Or are Dunks just trash these days?

Would one of those sneaker shield things work? Never even looked into those things. Thanks in advance.

Worn maybe 7 times?

20220911_150427.jpg

The right toe box on my Fragment Dunk Hi's has an abnormally huge crease. Never seen something like this and believe it's a defect? Or are Dunks just trash these days?

Would one of those sneaker shield things work? Never even looked into those things. Thanks in advance.

Worn maybe 7 times?

20220911_150427.jpg
Just the nature of the materials, unfortunately. Force fields will make em crease in other areas, and id imagine make the wear uncomfortable.

Just the nature of the materials, unfortunately. Force fields will make em crease in other areas, and id imagine make the wear uncomfortable.

Appreciate any insight. I've owned so many Dunks and I've never seen this bad a crease, especially after so few wears.

The left toe box looks fine.

Anyone want them? :lol: Size 11. Holler. Don't really want to buy force shields or whatever they're called.

Last edited:

Worn maybe 7 times?

20220911_150427.jpg
Unfortunately both of the Fragment Dunk Highs had cheap (P)leather on them…

Watched Imagine Dragons concert last night at Allegiant Stadium, the fam had a good time 🤙🏽

231A5C3F-8BDB-4727-A828-376D4C184EC6.jpeg

1DD60A37-5A8A-4E2A-8BFD-2C2EB71DAF58.jpeg
How was the show? Had tickets but ended up letting them slide because had some stuff to do at work…Wife and kids didn’t want to go without me…We’ll catch them on the next hometown run…

How was the show? Had tickets but ended up letting them slide because had some stuff to do at work…Wife and kids didn’t want to go without me…We’ll catch them on the next hometown run…
It was our first time seeing them perform live and it was really really good man! The openers were Kings Elliot (which we couldn’t care for lol) and Macklemore (he rocked it!). They started it at 6:30 pm and performed around 30 minutes each roughly. Then Imagine Dragons performed until 11:30 pm. We had a blast!

Back
Top Bottom