2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Latest pick up, some pink box goodness. Amazing quality and comfort on this pair. I had them back in my early days and I'm thrilled to have tracked them down again after a couple years of searching for the right price on condition. These are even cleaner than the pair I had 10 years ago, bonus pic in spoiler.

1664378139145.png

vapor1.jpg

One of the best releases ever.

Tiffany consolation prizes, right? IIRC they dropped same day. I certainly didn't appreciate vapors as much when I first got em and was into louder pairs like space tiger, ms pacman. But my washed up late 20s *** loves em now. Keepers for life.

I think you're right. What a time to have 2 iconic releases on the same day. Yup never letting mine go, or any of the pre tape box era SBs.

60 pairs of Giants Dunks.

Thank you got my size 9.

Also got my NBY’s. I’m boring.

E573E1B6-A12C-45A8-AD3F-8F67FA051BFB.jpeg

dodgers pair better be sitting around like this

got these in today. very pleased with how they came out aside from the crooked nike on the back of one shoe. leather is really nice compared to GRs from the last 2 years

1664328302284.png

Thank you got my size 9.

Also got my NBY’s. I’m boring.

E573E1B6-A12C-45A8-AD3F-8F67FA051BFB.jpeg

That mint green/black combo is so good! :wow:
The top pair with the red laces and the bottom pair with the mint green black toe.... Ya'll two killed it :nthat:

ebay gonna be hella mad when people think it’s a google x nike collab instead
I don't understand why they had to destroy them in the first place, if they are just gonna release them now. I seem to recall that eBay didn't like it, maybe threatened a C&D. What changed?

Back
Top Bottom