2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All these therealest1 therealest1 posts been looking like that to me lately
Screenshot_20221006-104830__01.jpg
Basically, the same w/ my iPhone’s safari the last few months. Mine don’t even show the message like above. It starts displaying properly probably like once in a week somehow and promptly goes back to the whiteout screens like bellow next time I realize…
79139048-A88C-465A-80A8-2CE627D0351E.jpeg

Anyone see the pineapples sitting anywhere. Carted off the link posted the other day and pooof cart jacked but I know they were sitting for awhile on there before that

Argons drop Saturday, is it SNKRS only or some instore places/botiques also? My dude has em early and selling them for a little over retail, wonder if I should just scoop tomorrow or wait and try my luck on Saturday. It aint even that much over retail so if he was litrally in front of me right now with the shoes id cop and not lose any sleep over it but if its a wide spread release I can wait a day and save myself the tank of gas fee as ill call it. :lol:

Reminds me of those SB's with the little like richter scale spikes, same colors also. I forgot what they were called, it cant be Earthquakes. :lol:

edit: these

Nike_SB_Dunk_Low_Premium_SB_CK_Green_White_Black_313170-031_P1.jpg
These are C&Ks, black box collaboration with Dutch based band C-Mon and Kypski. Asia/Europe exclusive. They're soundwaves, and the tongue tab has a label showing a volume meter going up to 11.

I loved VX1000s because they reminded me of C&Ks as well as lunars. Wouldn't spend more than 2 bills on em tho, I just copped some decent condition worn C&Ks for much less than VX1000s would run me.

I am solely an SB dunk wearer and haven’t worn the normal dunks for many years. Is the comfort the same? Zoom air insoles? Thank you guys for your time.

I had these, forgot what they were called. I have no idea what happened to half the SB's I had back in the day. I sold the more hyped stuff, but the "regular" stuff I hope I just have somewhere in storage. Only one I have amongst my other shoes now are my Send Helps.
I believe they were called the wood decks, after a maple skateboard deck.

I’ve been trying to go back and find shoes that I wanted to own years and years ago that most new kids don’t realize exists. I think I got these for like 20 shipped before the dunk craze started up.

The older I get, the more I would like to transition to Jordan 1s instead of SBs, and I contemplate it once a month. Just selling all that I’ve collected over the last 3 years and getting into something more “age appropriate”. The issue with new releases in 1s you need to wait about 3 years before wearing them to avoid looking like everyone else

Something about the dunk keeps me coming back unfortunately. I think it’s the originality that the SB line brings to such a basic shoes. Nothing special other than a stuffed tongue and a zoom bubble in the heel. Plus some straps to keep it all together. But the colors they’re able to bring, extension of the imagination vs the norm that we see most GR releases have. As well as the exclusivity behind having a shoe that is made in much smaller numbers compared to some of the other brands releases. Not so much that “I have these and you don’t” more like, these are so wild that the masses probably wouldn’t buy these so IYKYK.

Edit: I apologize for the rant. Just something that I’ve been thinking about the last 6 months. Perspective changes with age, right?

Back
Top Bottom