2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Snkrs seems to be trash lately. No enter draw/purchase button available at time of drop. Having to force close/open app multiple times… it’s like an L before the L. 2 Ls for the price of 1.

….in other news. After having to cancel a goat order because seller taking too long to ship, reordering, and shoes shipping from Amsterdam. This whole process seemed like it took FOREVER!! But it was all worth it in the end.

1D25A7D4-A866-4022-B448-A4F74933B9C0.jpeg

undftd has your size range, but its final sale. Why do you need to size down? Dunk highs fit TTS for me.

I was able to grab a pair a few weeks ago and I went tts and they're too long. There's more than an inch of space at the end of my big toe and some significant heel slippage walking around inside.

Several folks here said they go down a half size in dunks.

...so I figured it's worth a shot.

What's the story on the Syracuse lows?

The tongue tag says 2022 but they're SPs just like the 2019-2020, butter leather and bad toeboxes.

Won Why So Sad from CCS, paid, noticed it's the wrong size. (9.5 vs. the 11 I need.) I dunno if they screwed up, or I did. It didn't occur to me that they would award the wrong size.

So if anyone needs a 9.5, and has an 11 to trade...

I was able to grab a pair a few weeks ago and I went tts and they're too long. There's more than an inch of space at the end of my big toe and some significant heel slippage walking around inside.

Several folks here said they go down a half size in dunks.

...so I figured it's worth a shot.
If you have an inch of space in a Dunk, and you went TTS...you should remeasure your foot...

Dunks are very TTS.

And many 1/2 up in SB's, because of the padding.

If you have an inch of space in a Dunk, and you went TTS...you should remeasure your foot...

Dunks are very TTS.

And many 1/2 up in SB's, because of the padding.
You might be right.

But I've gone 11.5 in all my Jordan 1s and some are a little roomy at the end of the toe box, but none have ever felt like they're too big to wear.

Back
Top Bottom