2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Halloween’s Came In Today
B972EF8A-E0DA-4D4F-A3A2-CE9C2F1DC1A7.jpeg

Should I Open Both? :nerd:
28AF0F22-200D-4FDA-A4D8-75358B8427D8.jpeg

Has there been any reports of anyone receiving the “mystery” pair? I’d assume it’s the grey/green color, but I haven’t seen anything confirming that.

I haven't see any of the 3rd colorway being won or even listed for sale. It might be truly F&F. But I'm glad because the 3rd cw doesn't do anything for me probably because the HUF Air Max 1 doesn't do anything for me either lol

If you got your pair from HUF, you can look at the style code on the HUF box label to see whats inside without opening the bag. If you got it from elsewhere, the style code on the regular box label doesn't tell you.

I haven't see any of the 3rd colorway being won or even listed for sale. It might be truly F&F. But I'm glad because the 3rd cw doesn't do anything for me probably because the HUF Air Max 1 doesn't do anything for me either lol

If you got your pair from HUF, you can look at the style code on the HUF box label to see whats inside without opening the bag. If you got it from elsewhere, the style code on the regular box label doesn't tell you.

they’re not even F&F. Guys that i’ve seen that worked at the OG shop all got SF pairs

Has there been any reports of anyone receiving the “mystery” pair? I’d assume it’s the grey/green color, but I haven’t seen anything confirming that.
Huf has all of them, none are in circulation

did everyone's ccs invoice come with the color listed?

yup glad i didn’t bother going :lol:

i remember back during college my patna and i camped outside of 510 skateboard im berkeley for like 12+ hours for the tiffanys only to not get them. being young is a helluva drug.

i’m 36 going on 37.. if i camped out overnight i’d probably get pneumonia, spend thousands on an ER visit, and miss multiple days of work. we can save ourselves the misery and loss in sick days by paying resale so some teenager can make $40 profit after goat and SX gouges them.

this is what i’m gonna tell myself when i drop over $250 on the SF pair :lol:

i remember back during college my patna and i camped outside of 510 skateboard im berkeley for like 12+ hours for the tiffanys only to not get them. being young is a helluva drug.

i’m 36 going on 37.. if i camped out overnight i’d probably get pneumonia, spend thousands on an ER visit, and miss multiple days of work. we can save ourselves the misery and loss in sick days by paying resale so some teenager can make $40 profit after goat and SX gouges them.

this is what i’m gonna tell myself when i drop over $250 on the SF pair :lol:

Whaaaat. How come ya'll didn't get them? A fight break out or something?

Whaaaat. How come ya'll didn't get them? A fight break out or something?

sold out in my size and anything .5 size up/down. i shouldve known when folks were sitting in chairs for rows and rows deep on telegraph.

disappointing to say the least but hilarious in hindsight. i aint ever committed that much concerted effort into one thing before in my life :lol:

sold out in my size and anything .5 size up/down. i shouldve known when folks were sitting in chairs for rows and rows deep on telegraph.

disappointing to say the least but hilarious in hindsight. i aint ever committed that much concerted effort into one thing before in my life :lol:

That's crazy. When you said you were there for 12+ hours, I assumed you were there early and was in front because 12+ hours would mean you were there from the day before.

0DFF0514-E9E8-496D-9BF8-E18580C9D042.jpeg

Here’s a pic I took of the SB wall in flight club January 2015. Hard to see many clearly but Freddie’s were $4000, heavens gate samples $1000, Michael Lau woodgrain $2000, tiffs $1000, unkles look like either $600 or $800, black supremes $1300 (easier to see on my phone when I zoom). I popped into yesterday for the first time in a while, still always cool to check out hyper rare pairs in person.

0DFF0514-E9E8-496D-9BF8-E18580C9D042.jpeg

Here’s a pic I took of the SB wall in flight club January 2015. Hard to see many clearly but Freddie’s were $4000, heavens gate samples $1000, Michael Lau woodgrain $2000, tiffs $1000, unkles look like either $600 or $800, black supremes $1300 (easier to see on my phone when I zoom). I popped into yesterday for the first time in a while, still always cool to check out hyper rare pairs in person.
I know prices are going to be dropping here soon, but i really wonder if we’ll ever get close to this ever again. I’m hedging my bets they will, really stopped buying over retail for the past year.

Back
Top Bottom