2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

they suck because they're just an obscenely larger outer box that simply holds the sneaker box. it's nothing special.

i'll give them props on the turdunken box, maaaybe the green lobster box. other than that, their boxes are just cheap and annoying.
Oh they are huge, for sure. They are in a stack with other huge boxes like the NYC pair the Air Max auto lace up pair with the charging pad... but it's still a sick looking box.

Wasn’t able to try for lobsters this morning. Reading through and I don’t see a single order confirmation on this thread. Sounds like an awful drop, usually concepts does better.

BC344A9D-60FD-40C6-B64F-5A69F80E2813.png
7166CF08-89C9-487A-B5B8-1DA314FBCE3D.png
7FB98B4B-023F-4C42-9CB4-E2C74FAB6B66.png
AB13716E-E070-4A14-ABCE-FC01D3523B57.png

Manual was never going to work with these dudes out here :smh:

Sheesh, looks like it really was the worst shoe release (not just SB)...ever?

I've been hanging out in various discords all morning, including the Concepts NFT one. (I have the NFT - stop laughing at me.) I think there was 1-2 wins in there.

Sheesh, looks like it really was the worst shoe release (not just SB)...ever?

I've been hanging out in various discords all morning, including the Concepts NFT one. (I have the NFT - stop laughing at me.) I think there was 1-2 wins in there.
They did yall NFT holders reallllllllly wrong imo it shoulda been 100% guarantee for you.

Screenshot_20221202_131925.jpg

when you have the early domain a minute before the drop it makes it difficult for manual users, by the time you get to the domain, atc, solve captchas just to get in line the queue is too thick and it comes down to the size you are going for and the amount that's available.
throw in the errors from the site being hammered and you have a bad release.

Screenshot_20221202_131925.jpg

when you have the early domain a minute before the drop it makes it difficult for manual users, by the time you get to the domain, atc, solve captchas just to get in line the queue is too thick and it comes down to the size you are going for and the amount that's available.
throw in the errors from the site being hammered and you have a bad release.
Yep all you have to do then is edit tasks —> custom site —> paste link —> start

It’s GGs to manual users

I'm not on discord but is that even real cncpts team lol. Like those twitter handles that will replaces a letter with a number hoping you don't realize lol "c0ncepts"

I see their message now lol. But honestly this won't do much. They're ALL bot orders. So if they cancel them up and put them back on the same site and domain (likely since they're not going to pay for another domain), its just going to get eaten up by bots again. They gotta do more than just a simple question captcha. Bots been know how to solve the question captchas lol

Fi_n0rxVUAAqGyy

I see their message now lol. But honestly this won't do much. They're ALL bot orders. So if they cancel them up and put them back on the same site and domain (likely since they're not going to pay for another domain), its just going to get eaten up by bots again. They gotta do more than just a simple question captcha. Bots been know how to solve the question captchas lol

Fi_n0rxVUAAqGyy
bro i didn't even solve a captcha 😂
if you do fcfs online it gets botted
if you do online raffle it gets botted
if you do fcfs instore you get fights breaking out.
what other release procedure can they think of to make it more fair?

Back
Top Bottom