2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I agree with you there drprince, but don't forget about Jerry Garcia MANNN!

images

images

true, i was trying to think of some people with appeal across ages, and hes definitely one, not many people would appeal to the older generation too like wiz, cypress hill, cause if you tell an older person these are cheech and chong shoes or jerry garcia shoes theyd definitely relate to those people. Honestly i dont know his music much but i do know enough to say hes an icon. Im sure theres 1 or 2 others, like snoop but thats about it.

I prefer dunk highs so u can guess preference lol

I agree! plus i can actually own them at some point in my life. I could never justify What the dunk or tiffany or Paris, or FLOM, or pigeon prices. Not even the more midlevel prices like skunks and delas. At least not till im making high 5 or 6 figures.

Last edited:
LMAO See What Y'all Started LoL!!! SMH
Lmao I think I've underestimated the level of thirst. Hopefully the actual shoes wont be too hard to get..
ohwell.gif

Im more than willing to scoop up the black rains instead. Regretting passing them up.

Last edited:
I stepped off sb game for a minute....but if they start bringin back og models 
smokin.gif

true, i was trying to think of some people with appeal across ages, and hes definitely one, not many people would appeal to the older generation too like wiz, cypress hill, cause if you tell an older person these are cheech and chong shoes or jerry garcia shoes theyd definitely relate to those people. Honestly i dont know his music much but i do know enough to say hes an icon. Im sure theres 1 or 2 others, like snoop but thats about it.
I agree! plus i can actually own them at some point in my life. I could never justify What the dunk or tiffany or Paris, or FLOM, or pigeon prices. Not even the more midlevel prices like skunks and delas. At least not till im making high 5 or 6 figures.
You serious? 
mean.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Repped!  All of these artists are SB worthy in my opinion, especially Meth&Red!!!  I love that movie! 
nthat.gif
Thanks brother i mean there was plenty of peace and love 420 soulful artists that would make a dope sb anyday of the week grail status.

420 alone, but imagine creative controll with sb entirely man that would be a dream, movie inspired, pop culture, music/artist inspired sbs the possibilities are endless, i could create some masterpieces thats for sure, amancandream... back on topic i suppose tiffstiffstiffs 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So my shoe buying happens in spurts, every 6-7 months or so i realize i shouldnt be buying as many as i am, but i cant help myself lol. I started back up in November after getting a good deal on the kings pride off a friend. THis is my pickup list since. I was about to buy the nightmare crazy 8 kobes and im planning on getting yoths, tiffs, and wanted the BHM air force ones. Now i need to start scaling back, cant believe im gonna pass on the nightmare crazy 8s for retail, the glow on that shoe is sick.

I know some arent sbs but most are. Can you tell i like lace swaps? the fullylaced rope laces for the gammas not so much though.

Last edited:
You serious? :smh: :smokin  

ok, what does a meth and red shoe look like, all black like the blackout album? brown and green for blunts? what is their 1 signature that immesiately says meh and red that they can put on a shoe? Do they make a hendrix version of the mama bears with his fro as the fur? cause he didnt have 1 single pattern he always wore it was a lot of random tie dye, so does any tie die = hendrix shoe? Does a bob marley shoe mean they just slap a lion on there, or does it look like 2013 BHMs. A lot of those people can get a shoe but to tie it in with 420 the execution isnt easy. Theres even more famous stoners than what yall mentioned, its not just about the people but what makes the shoe a cool shoe and still make sense, thats the hard part.

Last edited:
tiffany/diamond Dunk high will be a worldwide release. Mass produced.

Check your BOUTIQUES this time around as well. Nike made some changes in which those retailers who never used to get  SB's will..now. 
I checked with my buddy who owns a local boutique that had 112s and he told me they weren't offered the Tiff highs. Not sure about other boutiques though.

Man, gonna have to stay up with the thread every couple of hours now.
laugh.gif

Grail status achieved!
Dope pickup. You folks with sample sized feet have it good. I need to eventually grab the highs to go with my lows.
Open the flood gates...cause here they come...
laugh.gif

You know it brotha.  Lord help us all.
was messing around, you guys think this might be what the lows will look like? I'm basing it on the info that is going around...
Nice PS as usual.  Some subtle hits of blue would set these off.  Maybe the swoosh and a gum sole.

From what I've seen in pictures and at Agenda this year the Hi's don't have the shininess to the croc as much as the lows.
thank god
glasses.gif
Yeah, matte > gloss.
LMAO See What Y'all Started LoL!!! SMH
roll.gif

I prefer dunk highs so u can guess preference lol
Agreed.  Tiff Highs > Tiff Lows.  If the materials are on point, this will be one of my favorite releases in years.
Mulders yesterday.
My man.  Fire.
Nike will just make high top versions of low tops and we are going to pretend those aren't retroes?
It's not like it hasn't been done in the past (subtle changes, of course).  I don't recall much hoopla when they dropped Unfuturas.

Back
Top Bottom