2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seriously Considering Scooping Another Aftermarket Pair Locally For $500 Before Them Prices Go 📈
D3C1B7A0-A6FB-4B3F-9603-60F7F78E3962.jpeg

So by numbers stuff like Uptowns, Air Monarch's and Air Max 270's should be in sneaker of the year?

Your logic isn't any better than his.
No…. You right. Just trying to get a better sense as to why the Panda dunk is taboo when it comes to this SOTY list. Then again, it’s Complex and they can do whatever they want…. I’ll carry on :rofl:

I’ve always wondered why they emphasized the toe box of recent. When was the change? I stated to notice it on the Hufs.

Not positive but I'm pretty sure the HUF and Orange Lobsters have OG cuts. Hence why they're called 'Nike SB Dunk Low "OG"'. I don't recall many recent SB Dunks with the "OG" in the model name.
They are def "OG" cut but i was talkin more of the leather thickness, they look thicker to me. A easy way to spot "OG" cuts is they lack the lace saver flap on the bottom two eyelets. (among other things). Speaking of OG cuts the new Pawnshop Highs are OG cut. Not sure we have seen a high like that yet.
pawnshop-nike-sb-dunk-high-FJ0445-001-release-date.jpg

Correct, hufs and lobsters are a couple of recent examples of "old" tooling. I've noticed the shape is much different on old tooling pairs as well - definitely a cliff toe, but also the vamp (gap between the eyestay at the toebox) isn't as wide which is nice. I still prefer that shape to "new tooling" SBs (blue box-present) and much prefer it to the hyper-angular shape that's on 2022 GR dunk lows. Modern day old tooling pairs (like black/white diamonds, orange lobsters, parra 2019, huf, etc) don't hold a candle to the olden days in terms of shape IMO.

muffasahh muffasahh the supreme SB highs (By any means necessary) had old tooling, as well as flat laces. Weird pair.

maybe they made the lobsters extra boxy in the toe to hold the band from falling off lol.

I first noticed the cliff toebox difference when I was relacing the newest supreme dunk lows on the same day I was wearing the atmos dunk.

Back
Top Bottom