2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

46C851D1-CF40-4C23-A3BD-0E74CE41FEA8.jpeg

I got em from SNKRS of all places and kinda wanna paint the pink black and put some black laces in them but ill prolly never do it. I tell myself it allowed me to get the Lost and Founds because i was fortunate enough to secure them right after this.

I got em from SNKRS of all places and kinda wanna paint the pink black and put some black laces in them but ill prolly never do it. I tell myself it allowed me to get the Lost and Founds because i was fortunate enough to secure them right after this.
Ha, same story here! I think I won Lost and Founds on Snkrs the same day I bought these.

Lol yeah I remember you posting it when it released fcfs. I for sure thought cncpts was going to cancel all the orders (since basically no one manually checked out) and thought that’s why cncpts decided to do a raffle and loyalty emails. But glad yours came thru, especially since you said it was to help NTers lol
yup, only pair i hit was a size 4 off snkrs.
2 of those orders above got axed due it going to the same address.
I'll try to do more slots for nters in the future

Question. If you guys have the FTC "Finally's" - would you keep the "why so sad's"? I feel like they're close to the same.

GOAT has rejected multiple pairs from me cause of a dent on the shoebox, but apparently a dent on the actual shoe is ok smh.
3E934D8D-ED39-43E3-9E7A-A2C6FACC5BDE.jpeg
03BCCBEF-5F54-4B54-BECA-4CB504566BE7.jpeg
B14AF204-31EB-4F72-8450-20153AA91CFB.jpeg

I already feel like a clown for paying re-sell for these plastic shoes, but wasn’t expecting a whole dented/crooked shoe. :sick:
Was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my brother and now GOAT is trying to charge me to return them and doesn’t want to refund the original shipping. :smh:
Terrible! Doesn't Goat take returns tho? Just send them *****es back!

GOAT has rejected multiple pairs from me cause of a dent on the shoebox, but apparently a dent on the actual shoe is ok smh.
3E934D8D-ED39-43E3-9E7A-A2C6FACC5BDE.jpeg
03BCCBEF-5F54-4B54-BECA-4CB504566BE7.jpeg
B14AF204-31EB-4F72-8450-20153AA91CFB.jpeg

I already feel like a clown for paying re-sell for these plastic shoes, but wasn’t expecting a whole dented/crooked shoe. :sick:
Was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my brother and now GOAT is trying to charge me to return them and doesn’t want to refund the original shipping. :smh:
typical nike quality, i had a pair of 4's like that.
20221027_111046.jpg

sent them straight to stockx, authenticated with zero problems.

Even tho close to the same, and I can’t say I’m a huge fan of either (just not crazy about the cw), I like the WSS more for the message.
Appreciate your response and take. I’ll see when i get in hand. I was looking at my kicks and that’s when it hit me, that they’re similar. Doesn’t surprise me

Clearly an Orange Label. Clean, but I don’t have any need or want whatsoever for an all grey w/ white hits and gum outsole SB Low.

Back
Top Bottom