2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Over the past few years, the white/black and black/white orange labels have been my favorite dunks! Pumped to hear they're going to put those more often. Is the grey pair starting to show up at shops?

Nike Dunk Low Next Nature
Release Date: 2023
Color: N/A
Womens: $110
Style Code: DD1873-200

feature image
nike-dunk-low-next-nature-sail-brown-dd1873-200-1.jpg
nike-dunk-low-next-nature-sail-brown-dd1873-2002.jpg
nike-dunk-low-next-nature-sail-brown-dd1873-200-3.jpg

Although not officially Orange Label Dunks, the Black and White Dunks will Only be released at Skate shops.
This is so Nike can keep them as Skate shop exclusive; Give something back to the Shops.
I meant are the skate shops going to have them on their website?

I meant are the skate shops going to have them on their website?
Maybe? There is no hard and fast rule. I assume the big shops like Premier might eventually put them online. But they will still be probably hard to catch without a monitor of some sort.

Ima still go for them at retail if possible but Jesus Christ those white lobsters are bland, legit don't do nothing for me...

Don't underestimate Nikes ability to completely miss the mark, I wouldnt put much faith in these new restock dunks just yet. I caught a little Instagram live from i think it was brooklyn projects and he said they got something like 22 pairs between the 2 colorways. I highly doubt that's all he asked for and they prolly move way more SB than your average shop... hell they even have dunk collabs.

Don't underestimate Nikes ability to completely miss the mark, I wouldnt put much faith in these new restock dunks just yet. I caught a little Instagram live from i think it was brooklyn projects and he said they got something like 22 pairs between the 2 colorways. I highly doubt that's all he asked for and they prolly move way more SB than your average shop... hell they even have dunk collabs.
My understanding is that they sent a small quantity to see how they sold; Test the waters…
But as mentioned before, moving forward Skate shops should have the ability to order a bigger quantity, if they wish.
And obviously bigger shops will have the opportunity to order bigger quantities.
And, I haven’t heard if they will be available online, even for Skate shops; In store only is what I heard.

A quick scan of eBay in my size and there’s sellers with all sizes with multiple pairs so that whole “these will go to the skaters” fell apart somewhere along the line already

They made about 50 pairs for friends and family, they aren't hitting retail.
Premier already released them last week. Where I got mine.

Edit: talking about the white and blacks not Libsters sorry!

Last edited:
funny how last time these released just a few years ago tactics posted them online AND allowed discount code.

Back
Top Bottom