2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today’s wear
77CC07BD-D01D-4EBA-860F-3147B7E4D96A.jpeg

Here in Houston we’re done
Select- was their usual shock drop
southside -you have to buy something from their sales item in order to enter the raffle
geometric -in store raffle but i've never won so i kind of stopped going lol

One of my locals dropped today, but fcfs so i never stood a chance by the time I found out 🙄
Same but greys. Was in the area an hour before too and was jumping in the shower when they posted smh

Whites n blacks are decent aftermarket considering. Wonder if shops really will get additional shipments soon, or when

Same but greys. Was in the area an hour before too and was jumping in the shower when they posted smh

Whites n blacks are decent aftermarket considering. Wonder if shops really will get additional shipments soon, or when

They have a March release date so that’s what I’m thinking but what do I know 😆

Civil ? I always think about making the trip but I’m like an hour away from any of their stores. Prob be a waste of time

Peep the eighth slide in this one because it's a video clip of the Killer Bees actually wearing some Dunks in a match back in the '80s!

B. Brian Blair and Jumpin' Jim Brunzell - my favorite tag team when I was a kid! Had their poster, actually - I bought it at a house show at the RPI Fieldhouse in like 1987. Man that brings me back....

B. Brian Blair and Jumpin' Jim Brunzell - my favorite tag team when I was a kid! Had their poster, actually - I bought it at a house show at the RPI Fieldhouse in like 1987. Man that brings me back....

Thanks for sharing that. My all-time favorite tag team will always be Demolition.

At least those Dunks matched their gimmick motif.

Back
Top Bottom