2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good. **** them. I wish I could be one of those people who use the **** for 30 days and then return. Can’t bring myself to do it no matter how many Ls they give.
I mean, I’m not an a-hole. I agree, I can’t return used stuff after 30 days. I’ve never returned something I’ve used. It’s always something I’m just sitting on, brand new. I just change my mind and figure I gotta use those funds to cop resale

I mean, I’m not an a-hole. I agree, I can’t return used stuff after 30 days. I’ve never returned something I’ve used. It’s always something I’m just sitting on, brand new. I just change my mind and figure I gotta use those funds to cop resale
This the mentality right here. Not to mention, if I can cop the same shoe on another site for less than retail or if it gets restocked on Nike and discounts can be applied. Like why wouldn’t I want to save more money? I just sent back my spare J2 chi and it’s exactly because I’ll be using the return funds to pay resell on a pair I missed out on.

Others criticizing have said that at the end of the day, I’m still going to give Nike my business for future drops. Blah blah blah

I wasnt implying thats what you do. I agree I return **** too when they hand Ls but I wish I could take the next step.

probably over paid but glad I bought all 3 gums a couple of weeks ago. I’m truly retail or bust from now on, I’ve got everything I need.

E914B0EB-6213-42A4-B420-68DAEF9334E5.jpeg

Can you name a Jordan mid that was as highly sought after for as long as the pandas have been?

…I can’t think of one.
Black and White Dunks are highly sought after by -who-? Answer: mostly the same people that buy Jordan Mids.

That's my point.

Not that Jordan Mids are hot. They're a price point takedown model of a super hype shoe that's released in mass quantities to the masses. That's a Black and White Dunk...

My dream shoes r deftones dunks my favorite band.. so almost the same but the sole is different

I’m hoping the “malachite” option they have on NBY comes out to be more of a Kelly Green. I’m hesitating to pull the trigger on my design, I need to see what the color look like in person :lol:

Yeah, those ID options are not great. And at $155, it's a 'no'.

I was thinking UnHeaven's Gates, but no purple. How is there no purple?!

Tiffany colors would have been fun - I saw someone clone the Tiffany High's with EU ByYou options.

What are they heated for?? It’s not like they’re owners. I spend tens of thousands annually on Nike, and I feel that when something drops that I really want, and you give me an L, it shows that you dont really want me as a customer, at least in my head. I’m not a reseller, I just want a pair of kicks. I get in my feelings sometimes seeing people with multiples, and that’s when I start a return party lol. Idc whether it’s shoes, gear, or bags, something going back 🤷🏾‍♂️

Here's the link. Oh yeah people were "heated" right skaterplayer808 skaterplayer808 ?

That was it. 3 responses on 1 page about how it doesn't matter if you return a few shoes to a multi-billion dollar company.

Here's the link. Oh yeah people were "heated" right skaterplayer808 skaterplayer808 ?

That was it. 3 responses on 1 page about how it doesn't matter if you return a few shoes to a multi-billion dollar company.
Heated enough to comment on what I do with my things. Idk maybe the better words would’ve been people don’t like it when you return stuff back to Nike just for taking L’s. But feel free to clarify since I’ve already explained my justification. Stuff I was on the fence about gets sent back and you can go back to that thread and see what else I wrote in reply

Heated enough to comment on what I do with my things. Idk maybe the better words would’ve been people don’t like it when you return stuff back to Nike just for taking L’s. But feel free to clarify since I’ve already explained my justification. Stuff I was on the fence about gets sent back and you can go back to that thread and see what else I wrote in reply
People can't have conversations on forums now?

There's no problem with sending stuff back, return as many things as you like. The only thing we were commenting on is if you think you are sticking it to Nike by doing so you're not. They make billions of dollars a year, sending a few things back means nothing to them. They can sell those shoes for $50 and still make a profit.
If it makes you feel better, cool. If you save money buying from another place, good that's a smart thing to do. Nike doesn't care as long as the profit margins are hit every quarter/year. Our individual purchasing power is tiny, it's just the reality.

People can't have conversations on forums now?

There's no problem with sending stuff back, return as many things as you like. The only thing we were commenting on is if you think you are sticking it to Nike by doing so you're not. They make billions of dollars a year, sending a few things back means nothing to them. They can sell those shoes for $50 and still make a profit.
If it makes you feel better, cool. If you save money buying from another place, good that's a smart thing to do. Nike doesn't care as long as the profit margins are hit every quarter/year. Our individual purchasing power is tiny, it's just the reality.
No, you're right, I'm all for conversations. But I've literally seen an MJ vs Lebron debate in the reimagined wc thread and then get called a racist despite being an asian in the black/white 85 thread just because I mentioned I was skeptical about my pair coming from HK and having a diff box/size label. NT going downhill quick or people just bored lately imo.

I think we all know one consumer is not going to make a difference with refusing to buy from a certain company or sending some stuff back. It's more of a "I feel better after taking this L" type of feeling when I can send something back. Personally. Do I do it all the time? No, of course not. But in this instance, I got 2 pairs of 13's from the shock drop and I honestly sent them back since I just paid resell on the 85s. That 440 back to me (although my original money) definitely helps in my mind, having to fork over resell on anything. Even when you see the cats selling off old pairs to pay resell on new pairs. Will I be back giving Nike my business? That's a rhetorical question, we all will. They have too much heat dropping for me to not give my business.

No, you're right, I'm all for conversations. But I've literally seen an MJ vs Lebron debate in the reimagined wc thread and then get called a racist despite being an asian in the black/white 85 thread just because I mentioned I was skeptical about my pair coming from HK and having a diff box/size label. NT going downhill quick or people just bored lately imo.

I think we all know one consumer is not going to make a difference with refusing to buy from a certain company or sending some stuff back. It's more of a "I feel better after taking this L" type of feeling when I can send something back. Personally. Do I do it all the time? No, of course not. But in this instance, I got 2 pairs of 13's from the shock drop and I honestly sent them back since I just paid resell on the 85s. That 440 back to me (although my original money) definitely helps in my mind, having to fork over resell on anything. Even when you see the cats selling off old pairs to pay resell on new pairs. Will I be back giving Nike my business? That's a rhetorical question, we all will. They have too much heat dropping for me to not give my business.

WC thread was wild, I stay out of the mess because it's not worth it.

What are they heated for?? It’s not like they’re owners. I spend tens of thousands annually on Nike, and I feel that when something drops that I really want, and you give me an L, it shows that you dont really want me as a customer, at least in my head. I’m not a reseller, I just want a pair of kicks. I get in my feelings sometimes seeing people with multiples, and that’s when I start a return party lol. Idc whether it’s shoes, gear, or bags, something going back 🤷🏾‍♂️
Tens of thousands annually on Nike? 👀

AD157E6C-6DF2-4B38-910C-4FC119BA0D53.gif

I wasnt implying thats what you do. I agree I return **** too when they hand Ls but I wish I could take the next step.
right, returning used is a whole nother level of savagery that I cannot bring myself to. I can see the look on the Nike store employees face now when they open the box 😂
Made my first pair of highs. Some Travis Nots lol
DF9C91CD-D4FC-46C7-8E64-3FDA6A467603.jpeg

these my Travis Nots, hard to decide between reg and the chunky swoosh

Back
Top Bottom