2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think the release of the 112's made some non-sb people come to the sbs and then when the UCS came out, I think that brought out all the people back to the sbs. The tiffs, idk what to think. I have been able to score online for all the past sbs last year. There should be no reason people don't get a pair. There should be many pairs to be bought.

Ordered last years BHMs from SPoT and got a call from my bank about "unusual" activity happening with my debit card.  It's my first time ordering from them so it's probably nothing, but still...
sick.gif

Last edited:

This thread is getting harder to keep up with!!! 
sick.gif
No joke, until like 2/20 its gonna be loaded...
haven't sported these in a minute...

Nike Dunk SB Low Purple Pigeon by Tony Diamonds, on Flickr
Too pretty... repped.

i've worn the heck out of my red firecrackers and MIA's this past summer, i love them. gonna have to go with those.
I loved the MIA's online, then copped my pair and hated them... Props to the shop though for using a variety of materials, most collabs won't go crazy on the design.

Meanwhile, favorite for the year is probably BP or firecracker pack.

Heading to the shop, I'll touch base if there is anything decent stocked.

I loved the MIA's online, then copped my pair and hated them... Props to the shop though for using a variety of materials, most collabs won't go crazy on the design.

Meanwhile, favorite for the year is probably BP or firecracker pack.

Heading to the shop, I'll touch base if there is anything decent stocked.
forgot about the BPs! lmao i have a pair but ive only worn them once or twice, idk why i never wear them they're just sitting in my closet. actually bout to bring those out tomorrow 
pimp.gif

I love all the eBay pre-orders for the Tiff's like those clowns actually have connections and aren't gonna be trying their best to find a pair to fill the order
laugh.gif
lol most of are prob clowns but its not hard if you wanna resell em

go down to your local with cash in hand and let the money talk for you

most mom and pop shops are willing to do back door deals

called up some shops about the tiff his

theres def some foolishness goin on
laugh.gif

(i think shops had to sign  an NDA or something for this release)

some were playing dumb asking they make those and others were straight shook and began interrogating me on how i knew about the release

guess i gotta put in some legwork and go in person

No luck on the all whites at the local shop... Said they'll be in with the YOTH this weekend.

Also said they are averaging about 10 calls a day on tiff inquiry's...

gonna go clean out my tent.

WDYWT - Took the day off to head to the hotel/water park with my daughter. I swam enough last night, decided to chill today..

(crappy cell pic, sorry. Horrible lighting in here!)
720s are among my favorite all time

Back
Top Bottom