2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If it aint helpin me get what I want for retail then...

Bored.gif

But thats ok

Here with an interesting and/or uninteresting NBY post, either way you gon get these pics :lol: :nthat:

After not being able to make a Futura low, I said F it and went all-in with local representation. Even added “Banditland” tagline on the back lol.

In a rush, tryin to get my order in in time, ended up with white laces, but usually try and grab some random color I don’t have in the collection :smh: . They’re not bad overall; some shoddy stitching by collar, but they’ll do

52849731945_8ec5658840_c.jpg

Inspiration :

52849781480_5ecaf8f6dd_c.jpg

Here with an interesting and/or uninteresting NBY post, either way you gon get these pics :lol: :nthat:

After not being able to make a Futura low, I said F it and went all-in with local representation. Even added “Banditland” tagline on the back lol.

In a rush, tryin to get my order in in time, ended up with white laces, but usually try and grab some random color I don’t have in the collection :smh: . They’re not bad overall; some shoddy stitching by collar, but they’ll do

Inspiration :

community-ken-jeong.gif

Inspiration :

These are so nice.

Dumb question probably, but are you only allowed 1 purchase when you get the NBY Exclusive Access? Keep getting errors when trying to add a 2nd pair.

Back
Top Bottom