2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did anyone try for the Chicagos this morning.

I just happened to wake up at 7:03 and figured, why not?

Of course they were botted instantly.

F you resellers.

…you’re the scum of the earth.

And yes, I’m talking about YOU.
Managed to get thru on FNL with 20$ rewards. Wasn’t paying more than 100$ for those

Last edited:
Dug this out of my storage. It was my sisters wedding when this dropped. There was only one Nike SB stockist back in the Philippines when I lived there. It was FCFS so everybody was camping out. I had to pay my friend’s cousin to camp out for me. :smh: :lol:

IMG_0881.jpeg

Finally got a pair of the white gum bottom sb’s. Shortly afterwards the skate shop I got them from one of the employees posted a passive aggressive IG reel about non-skaters getting sb shoes.

Mind you I’ve only ever bought two pairs of shoes from this shop and one was a pair I got for my wife that was sitting on the discount rack and I would certainly continue to patronize their business with other shoes that I LIKE not just hyped releases. I haven’t won any raffles here, nothing like that. I don’t resell these shoes, I try to get what I like.

Grown *** men trying to gate keep shoes is pretty sad IMO when they need to redirect their anger at the manufacturer who could make enough for everyone and chooses not to.

Finally got a pair of the white gum bottom sb’s. Shortly afterwards the skate shop I got them from one of the employees posted a passive aggressive IG reel about non-skaters getting sb shoes.

Mind you I’ve only ever bought two pairs of shoes from this shop and one was a pair I got for my wife that was sitting on the discount rack and I would certainly continue to patronize their business with other shoes that I LIKE not just hyped releases. I haven’t won any raffles here, nothing like that. I don’t resell these shoes, I try to get what I like.

Grown *** men trying to gate keep shoes is pretty sad IMO when they need to redirect their anger at the manufacturer who could make enough for everyone and chooses not to.

Just another social media post thirsting for engagement rather it be positive or negative. Disregard. Congrats on the pick-up.

Just saw the split chicagos on the shelf at the mall. Good quality, they look pretty nice in person.

Last edited:

Skaters are low key some of the biggest divas/cry babies out there :lol:
Make sure to follow the rules or else you’ll get labeled a kook

Back
Top Bottom