2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

those are some of the worst dunks i've ever seen
I don't understand why sb puts out so many dunk highs with midsoles that are the same color as the sole or extremely close, they never turn out well
Dude you have no idea how long these sat. They were okay in person. That sat on shelves so long in my skateshop that they sold them for $40 flat. They were a QS too. SMH, there was some bad releases a couple of years ago.

Last edited:
Kind of hard to find much on the shop. They don't even have a link to their twitter on their website. Had to get to the second google page to find it and make sure it was actually the. wtf...

Those look like someone shook up a big bottle of "what the f***" and then out came those. lol

Seriously though. Would have made a decent spring shoe with that brick color layout if the sole and tongue didn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Thanks for the info guys. They have a pair on their website that I'm interested in but I can't find in the regular places online since they've been out for awhile. Anyone have these? How do they look in person?

Kind of hard to find much on the shop. They don't even have a link to their twitter on their website. Had to get to the second google page to find it and make sure it was actually the. wtf...
Those look like someone shook up a big bottle of "what the f***" and then out came those. lol
Seriously though. Would have made a decent spring shoe with that brick color layout if the sole and tongue didn't stick out like a sore thumb.
Bro, by far it was the worst Nike SB x Skateshop collab ever! There was NO special release and no instore event....I MEAN NOTHING! The only thing that tied Civil Skateshop to this dunk high was the fact that they named it "THE Civil Dunk". It was bad. I remember calling Civil and they were even excited about it. I think somewhere along the way, the dunk concept got jacked up and maybe they were too far in to look back.

I copped on a MAD discount sale. Decent shoe in person.
Thanks for the info guys. They have a pair on their website that I'm interested in but I can't find in the regular places online since they've been out for awhile. Anyone have these? How do they look in person?
I remeber these too. They didn't fly off shelves either. Cop if you can though.

Last edited:

Those should be the clay highs that came out like early 2012 late 2011. I actually liked em but my local didn't have them in my size.. Sad thing is.. I ended up getting the black/iron mids from a Premier sale this summer and forgot I even bought em lol.

Bro, by far it was the worst Nike SB x Skateshop collab ever! There was NO special release and no instore event....I MEAN NOTHING! The only thing that tied Civil Skateshop to this dunk high was the fact that they named it "THE Civil Dunk". It was bad. I remember calling Civil and they were even excited about it. I think somewhere along the way, the dunk concept got jacked up and maybe they were too far in to look back.

I copped on a MAD discount sale. Decent shoe in person.
I remeber these too. They didn't fly off shelves either. Cop if you can though.

Those would actually look sweet if the black midsole/tounge was replaced by a different, lighter color. Can't knock it if the discount was good though.

I ordered those clay/black highs off of that Civil website, I'll let you guys know when I get them how they are and how the process went. Ordered last night and already got confirmation and shipping info. I would have liked to have gotten them on sale or something but I couldn't really find these anywhere anymore. Not sure why but I really dug this colorway, just seemed clean and figured I could rock them quite a bit.

Last edited:
Did anyone see the Skate Mental X SB inlines yet? So goofy but that strap is wild. From Nice kicks.
Skate-Mental-x-Nike-SB-Dunk-High-LR-Premium.jpg

Did anyone see the Skate Mental X SB inlines yet? So goofy but that strap is wild. From Nice kicks.
Yo, I got more pictures to drop!

I don't know what to think. It's different but I don't know if it fits SBs style. I don't know what to think, but I know that this isn't good. 

People on Civilist Berlin's Tumblr are crushing these kicks. It's mad funny. I quote: "Due to our vehical of choice being attached to our feet, we can do incredibly acrobatic tricks and flows that no other sport can. Our pro’s can out-grind, out-spin, and out-skate any skateboard pro, any day. So thank you Nike, your little dig backfired, all you’re doing is helping bring more attention to our culture. Thumbs up." WOW! That's just one I chose to post. There are ones that are far worse. I don't know SB, I don't know.

Link to Civilist Berlin: http://civilistberlin.tumblr.com/

Yo, I got more pictures to drop!

I don't know what to think. It's different but I don't know if it fits SBs style. I don't know what to think, but I know that this isn't good. 

People on Civilist Berlin's Tumblr are crushing these kicks. It's mad funny. I quote: "Due to our vehical of choice being attached to our feet, we can do incredibly acrobatic tricks and flows that no other sport can. Our pro’s can out-grind, out-spin, and out-skate any skateboard pro, any day. So thank you Nike, your little dig backfired, all you’re doing is helping bring more attention to our culture. Thumbs up." WOW! That's just one I chose to post. There are ones that are far worse. I don't know SB, I don't know.

Link to Civilist Berlin: http://civilistberlin.tumblr.com/
Those quotes are too much. It looks like something Osiris would do. Honestly I didnt know aggresive inline skaters even existed anymore.

The only thing is you have to take into consideration the Collab company Skate mental has a pretty odd sense of humor. Remember this Collab between SM & SB.

images
Bro, I have NO clue why SB continues to collab with them if stuff like THIS keeps being produced. I don't get it.

I think Cause Shane O'neill is a sponsored rider they continue to do these collabs. They did have this which is still kinda eh
images
I was looking for a picture of those to bring up the point of how bad those collabs are. O'neil being sponsored is no excuse for this crap. A bad release is a bad release, period. SB can't afford another crappy year.

i was kinda hoping to see a signature shane model in the near future since he's been with nike for a good while but after seeing those skate mental collabs
ohwell.gif
 i hope theotis gets a signature now

Last edited:
i was kinda hoping to see a signature shane model in the near future since he's been with nike for a good while but after seeing those skate mental collabs:\  i hope theotis gets a signature now
I dont think either of those dudes are gonna get a sig any time soon.
Knowing SB they'll probably give malto one though because he's more marketable.
Supa left recently because he said everybody was sucking koston's ****, and he was one of the og's.
Its all about board sells brehh not style or ability

Anyone think we'll see a Supreme High this year. It is the 10 year anniversary this year. :nerd:

Yeah I was thinking about it today and just got me to thinking. I'm guessing they would stay true to original design as they did with the low.

Gonna shop up some different colorways of the high.

Back
Top Bottom