2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20230917_131055.jpg snapshot ✨🍻

Were the fogs a rerelease or random restock? Still dragging my feet on biting but I’m watching to see if they fall below $200 then I’ll strike.

My favourite pair of denim dunks ever! I got them years ago from Flightclub. They lasted me a long time and they looked like yours after 4+ years of wearing in every type of weather imaginable. I had to get rid of them due to a hole somewhere which would make them wet inside when it rained. I wanted to buy another pair until I saw peeps asking for $900+ for a ds pair, doh!

SNKRDUNK lowers shipping prices by $20 and Yutos jump $40. **** Yutos are beyond my willing to spend threshold. Anyone the thad them, how good are the materials?

These "Nike App Days" "Member Exclusive" Dunks being WMNS exclusive (and the 97s as well) is a continuing slap in the face to us big feet folks. Luckily I'm not interested in either, but I just don't understand why almost anything is WMNS sizing. They can't make like 5 more sizes and do extended or unisex sizing?

Got the email from premier to enter the raffle. Does the white screen count as a entry received or did I just disqualify myself? Took me 3 tries before it said entry received

Back
Top Bottom