2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2CF8B4D9-A0E9-4A82-9393-40560A4CEE66.jpeg

E0FD6331-85E3-4768-B42C-96E94E122C30.jpeg

2CA82AA0-E2DA-4F8D-8BD9-EA97FE494127.jpeg

Ashy larry extremes

FCFS is too much hassle for shops. Unless they hire security ($$$) to keep the line in check **** is gonna get outta hand every time. FCFS also causes issues for neighboring businesses many times due to lines of people blocking entrances and leaving trash everywhere. I have always preferred FCFS to any raffles, but those days are long gone. Raffles also make backdooring much easier.
Bruh, I remember when one of my locals got destroyed during the Tiffany High release. A TON of people showed up, blocked entrances to other businesses and blew weed smoke into other businesses even after being asked not to smoke in line. It was wild. They threatened the shop staff too and left tons of trash. SMH.
I hate teasers but this look like it could be interesting.

A few through the years? Meaning you’ve paid some years and hit nothing?

I don’t even need the hottest releases, really wouldn’t even be mad if I was able to scoop something, but passed for whatever reason…. More than anything, it’s just a pain with my location and work schedule to get anything these days.
Crazy thing is I’ve only paid twice. I paid once to get in and then ain’t get a charge for years. They just hit me with one recently. Shortly after I hit again. Probably have hit 3-4 for $40 bucks.

I've been out of the loop for a while, what's the best time to try and hit on the resale market usually? I normally pass on strike outs, but I really want the A&P's and don't see picking up more than maybe one other pair the rest of the year and I'd be fine if I struck out on those too.

I've been out of the loop for a while, what's the best time to try and hit on the resale market usually? I normally pass on strike outs, but I really want the A&P's and don't see picking up more than maybe one other pair the rest of the year and I'd be fine if I struck out on those too.
SNKRS drop was 9.23 so whoever hit doesnt have them in hands yet. don't think those had all that much interest to wear, whoever hit them in store (majority of pairs) has them in hands. now and is probably looking to move

I’ve pretty much paid resale for almost every sneaker I’ve bought the past 4 years. The week before release date is often when resell is the lowest for a hyped or limited release.

Back
Top Bottom