2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No shot on that 11.5 oh well 🤷‍♂️

Come to think of it I fumbled twice today missed on the drop for gums on spot, they somehow forgot my password for my account conveniently

Can't make it up, got caught up with work at exactly 2:45pm....told da boss to fall back once I seen it was 3:02 , got caught with da draw a circle around da biggest Street cat.....said nvmd...went for one of da tees...and a 62min wait
Damn bruh no paternity leave?!

International shipping option, and a separate overseas release 👌🏻

I know no matter what happens, people will be mad… but given the circumstances, this release was handled poorly, imo.

Damn bruh no paternity leave?!
the-wire-clay-davis.gif

Mf's got me working twice as much actually.... :lol:

a few of my friends copped small sizes after the bigger sizes sold out. Heard it was a captcha mess for most people. They kept the same link as the F&F/early access link so I had refreshed that at 3pm on the dot and was able to cart and hit checkout asap

Tiffany SB Dunk, should I go true to size or half size up?

OG’s? Stay TTS…The more modern pairs size up a half…Rule of thumb for me over the years…

While we’re on the topic of sizing…Where y’all at with the Jarrito’s? They running a little bigger by chance? Got a good lead on a pair but it’s a half size down from my normal SB’s…Heavily thinking about giving it a go…

OG’s? Stay TTS…The more modern pairs size up a half…Rule of thumb for me over the years…

While we’re on the topic of sizing…Where y’all at with the Jarrito’s? They running a little bigger by chance? Got a good lead on a pair but it’s a half size down from my normal SB’s…Heavily thinking about giving it a go…

Thanks for the input vegetaray123 vegetaray123 . For the Jarritos, I would go your 1/2 size up.. i had the chance to try on a 10.5 ( Im normally a 10) and they fit like a 10 to me.

Back
Top Bottom