2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Some local guys are doing a shoe drive for charity. They had an artist paint this to give away to someone who donates. I am dropping off a few pair to try winning.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Wow,I just got my Chicago NBYs in and they’re absolutely beautiful. Leather quality feels much nicer than the pandas.

Unfortunately they also feel a full size smaller than the pandas. They’re so snug in the toe box, I think they’re unwearable. The pandas almost felt too big. These are far, far smaller.

Could it be a thicker tongue like SBs that account’s for such a big difference between two dunks?

…this is really depressing.

DC19871C-025C-4CC6-AEBE-1B41639F86B8.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow,I just got my Chicago NBYs in and they’re absolutely beautiful. Leather quality feels much nicer than the pandas.

Unfortunately they also feel a full size smaller than the pandas. They’re so snug in the toe box, I think they’re unwearable. The pandas almost felt too big. These are far, far smaller.

Could it be a thicker tongue like SBs that account’s for such a big difference between two dunks?

Had a similar experience with my dunk by you's. 3 pairs, ssame sizes, 2 different material combinations,and each fit noticeably different. Had to return two that didn't fit and the third had to go back due to an error.

Had a similar experience with my dunk by you's. 3 pairs, ssame sizes, 2 different material combinations,and each fit noticeably different. Had to return two that didn't fit and the third had to go back due to an error.
That sucks.

I’m really sad to have to return my pair.

…they turned out great except for fit.

I honestly think it comes down to materials, and this is just my personal experience but when I’ve worn/broken in suede sb dunks they don’t take long to feel right maybe a little, now a full leather sb dunk (think Ben g, first parra collab) absolutely kills my feet, for whatever reason I chose the Ben g’s to walk around the outlets all last weekend terrible mistake

Forbes on forbes on forbes

Orange box wheat low - none, truly, that I can think of. They have a painted tan midsole with gum outsole, it's not quite full gum on gum. But IIRC there was a sample pair that had white midsole, gum outsole and they looked kinda good. You could switch it up. The recent dunk low hangul day is gum on gum, though, and it may work.

Denim - tons of good options. I'd probably use a non-SB dunk low with team red (a little darker than university red) to stick with the original outsole pattern. I think it's sacrilegious to put a new tooling dunk SB sole on an old one

Hunter - there was that thin tongue "ramen" blue box SB that had orange midsole, brown outsole

They should fit exactly the same as Pandas. (And not following the “SB tongue” reference - the tongue should be the same as a Panda tongue.)

They may have just made them wrong. Send them back and reorder. My By You Dunks are 1:1 the same as all my other regular Dunks.

They should fit exactly the same as Pandas. (And not following the “SB tongue” reference - the tongue should be the same as a Panda tongue.)

They may have just made them wrong. Send them back and reorder. My By You Dunks are 1:1 the same as all my other regular Dunks.
These aren't even close to the pandas in terms of fit.

I had always heard that SBs have a thicker tongue that takes up more room, making it necessary to go up a half size.

...is that not correct?

Back
Top Bottom