2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yep... wish I had waited, smh.
it be that way sometimes chief. i literally was about to cop on NDC at full price until i got a notification from the footscape woven thread that DSI had a disco with larger sizes. My size had already sold out but, i saw the autumn gents and pulled the trigger. it was almost me too G.

it be that way sometimes chief. i literally was about to cop on NDC at full price until i got a notification from the footscape woven thread that DSI had a disco with larger sizes. My size had already sold out but, i saw the autumn gents and pulled the trigger. it was almost me too G.
Just ordered both burgundy's and olives. They were on my radar, just was waiting for a good price. Good looks.

Court purples are nice in hand.
IMG_8182.jpeg

In most cases, for snkrs, I set an alarm, enter or whatever, then roll over and go back to sleep, then wake up to my L. Sometimes I’ll ask my wife to enter for me as well… I woke up, checked, and saw a got em screen, went back to sleep. So when I actually woke up, I checked my credit card app to see if my wife won too… I see zero charges…

The got em was just a dream. Damnit.

TL;DR
L

Set my alarm for 10, conference call life. Still struck out really wanted those tightbooths. Will be copping after market, prices going to come down a tad after they come in or opposite?

Back
Top Bottom