2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wonka Dunk…
IMG_3433.jpeg

For anybody interested in entering the contest to win a pair…
IMG_3434.jpeg

I grabbed the wheats. I haven't been able to skate in pair of Nike SBs in awhile since they sell out super fast lol. I wish the skate shop here would carry SBs but then again I don't want a bigger place to run this one out. They're good people.

Im sure Ill score a pair of wheats at retail eventually if they keep restocking.
I feel that way about most of the pairs that have been restocking, but no real luck. I’m good on what I have, but would really like a pair of purple gums, and/or wheats at retail.

I feel that way about most of the pairs that have been restocking, but no real luck. I’m good on what I have, but would really like a pair of purple gums, and/or wheats at retail.
I think the problem with SB restocks is that far fewer of them make it online vs other Nikes and Jordans. And I don’t know that it’s a bad thing for a lot of people. Sucks if you live in a relatively big area though. In the Bay Area restocks are usually posted and over before I can even get to the shop.

Wonka Dunk…
IMG_3433.jpeg

For anybody interested in entering the contest to win a pair…
IMG_3434.jpeg
Wow, so Timothee Chalamet is thrilled to participate in the time-honored Nike tradition of doing a doing a shoe design and then throwing the insanely limited nature of them in everyone's faces.

...what a bleeping bunghole.

Oil greens will be a future regret for not grabbing. All these less for less than retail might end up forcing me to grab.

Love these!! Had the entire pack back in the day but only since acquired the black highs last year. Got my sight on a pair of blue lows but need the green back as well.

I had the green ones but never wore mine and ended up selling them as they just didn't seem as nice as the blue ones.

I like that shoe i just feel like nike has been doing wear away stuff to much
Yea but for the most part it doesn't really matter if it's wear or tear away or not. For most sneakers that feature that, you gotta put in some real work to wear or tear away. It's not something that I feel a type of way about being overdone. As long as the shoe looks how I want it in the end, whatever.

Two examples, first 2022 hufs. It was annoying that I had to cut off the leather midpanels but now that I did it, they look great and I'm happy. Then I recently got 2021 parras and there's no way I'll ever cut away the top layer - I bet by now ppl forgot those are even cutaway.

TL;DR the gimmick itself means nothing to me as long as the shoe looks good

Back
Top Bottom