2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

‘99
158B114D-486C-4DB2-892A-B94125EDC29B.jpeg

That’s the model they look like! I couldn’t think of the name I thought the same thing lol

For sure…They remind me of some other model with that mid-foot design detail but I can’t place it off the top of my head right now…Keep wanting to say the E-Cue but that’s not it…It’ll eventually come to when I’m not thinking about it :lol:

On a side note…Anybody have a ballpark release for the Rayssa’s? My wife saw them when I was scrolling through Ian’s IG and said she wants a pair…

For sure…They remind me of some other model with that mid-foot design detail but I can’t place it off the top of my head right now…Keep wanting to say the E-Cue but that’s not it…It’ll eventually come to when I’m not thinking about it :lol:

On a side note…Anybody have a ballpark release for the Rayssa’s? My wife saw them when I was scrolling through Ian’s IG and said she wants a pair…
Same it’s at the tip on my mind too but can’t think of it lol please let me know if it comes to you first

They kinda remind me of (not sb I know so don’t kill me please) some es swift 1.5s won’t post a pic as there not Nikes but definitely remind me of those

Not sure if this has been asked before but does anyone know whether the ishod 2s have the same insole as the 1s? I normally skate with FP or Remind insoles but didn't even try with the 1s because the react insole is so thick

Not sure if this has been asked before but does anyone know whether the ishod 2s have the same insole as the 1s? I normally skate with FP or Remind insoles but didn't even try with the 1s because the react insole is so thick

I’m sure there’s more out there but in here I think Trill Knight Trill Knight is the only person who has them so far…Maybe he can check his pair for you…

Back
Top Bottom