2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah those futuras are a must. Only SB I am looking forward to this year ....|l

And wasnt it hinted that these although QS would be plentiful?

Obviously not Panda levels of availability but at least orange label amounts??

I know wishful thinking

Futura said in here somewhere “GR”, whatever that means…He was pretty heavy in making sure first leak credit went to the right person so who knows 🤷‍♂️

Yeah those futuras are a must. Only SB I am looking forward to this year ....|l

And wasnt it hinted that these although QS would be plentiful?

Obviously not Panda levels of availability but at least orange label amounts??

I know wishful thinking
lmao don't play yourself talkin about plentiful. No one is walkin into a shop and picking these up a week or even a day after release. These ain't sitting on SNKRs. Even collabs like albino & preto, tightbooth, and april skate sold out. None of those hold a candle to futura the person or these shoes. I had to google the damn names of those

Futura said in here somewhere “GR”, whatever that means…He was pretty heavy in making sure first leak credit went to the right person so who knows 🤷‍♂️

This is what I meant when I said "plentiful"

Obviously they are going to sell out , that's a given. But the numbers aren't gonna be ridiculously low in comparison to other drops. EYE have no idea on Stock numbers....all im saying is that I want a pair and if numbers are high ,besides da fact that we have a better chance at copping @ retail, resell won't be crazy either. Again :

"Wishful" thinking

Meaning I wish this was da case.

Reading is fundamental!

lmao don't play yourself talkin about plentiful. No one is walkin into a shop and picking these up a week or even a day after release. These ain't sitting on SNKRs. Even collabs like albino & preto, tightbooth, and april skate sold out. None of those hold a candle to futura the person or these shoes. I had to google the damn names of those

I downloaded the SNKRs app in 2015 and my wishful thinking stopped there

edit what I was trying to convey by "don't play yourself" is don't get your hopes up and get disappointed when it turns out they are indeed impossible. I've been seeing the same cycle on here and social media for too long..."I thought these were a GR....I thought nobody liked these...I thought they said 250,000 pairs..." At the end of the day, demand for nike SB since 2020 >>> supply

Last edited:
Not sure if I like this pair or that other blue/green pair better…Think I’d probably put more wear on that other pair…

IMG_3680.jpeg

This weekend? My wife and son were in Providence for a hockey tournament. He checked Civil in Providence and Orchard in Boston for his and my size of white gums. Came up empty handed, nothing above an 8. No skate shops near us in NW Illinois.
Yeah the Providence store sells out of everything really quickly. It’s a bit easier at the Westerly and East Greenwich location but I just went to Westerly today for the court purples and they sold out of my size. I got lucky on the white gums. I had no idea they would be there.

Back
Top Bottom